Honored Contributor

Beekman Natural Deodorant - Reviews

For those that purchased, please post reviews.

I bought the duo at H for a crazy good price plus addtl savings with coupon.

Have been using it exclusively now for a couple of weeks - LOVE it! Glad I have it on A/S!!!

The deodorant is posted at H. $34 for a duo, free ship. A/S option.(March 12th post)

Is anyone here using this-reviews???

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Milk Stick Deodorant
688-432
Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Milk Stick Deodorant

What You Get
  • (2) 2.5 oz. Milk Stick Invisible Deodorants
What It Does
  • Contains goat milk, rich in vitamins
  • Gentle formulation
  • Free of baking soda, aluminum and synthetic fragrance
How to Use
  • Apply a smooth, even application to dry, clean skin. Allow product to dry before putting on clothing. Use daily and apply as needed.
  Ingredients

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Sodium Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactyl Lactate, Triethyl Citrate, Polysorbate 20, Caprae Lac (Goat Milk), Allantoin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Salvia Officianalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavander) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora Leaf Oil

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Natural Deodorant - Reviews

Per email rec'd today. Now selling single for $18; $16 on subscription at Beekman store.  Free shipping is still in play

80615f88-e1ff-4468-a694-6dbb419868ae.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Those prices are crazy alright! 

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Im not spending more than $6 on deodorant and Ive found sticks for as low as 2,99 in Big Lots.  The goat men are laughing all the way to the bank.  Not on my dime.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

Im not spending more than $6 on deodorant and Ive found sticks for as low as 2,99 in Big Lots.  The goat men are laughing all the way to the bank.  Not on my dime.

I asked for reviews of the Beekman deodorant... hopefully your math skills are better than your reading/comprehensive skills  Woman Wink

And I won't even attempt to explain to you  true product comparison based on ingredients,  effectiveness, no animal testing, lol Woman Tongue

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I just bought the new Suave without aluminum deoderant for $1.94 at Walmart and it works great!  I read about it here on the boards.  I can't see spending the amount of money Beekman wants for their deoderants. 

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

I asked for reviews of the Beekman deodorant... hopefully your math skills are better than your reading/comprehensive skills  Woman Wink

And I won't even attempt to explain to you  true product comparison based on ingredients,  effectiveness, no animal testing, lol Woman Tongue

hi @Chi-town girl 

long time no see <smile> how is your korres stash? hope all is well with you.

yes, the FIRST line (no doubt)  of your post asked for people that purchased the Beekman product to post reviews. the same thing has happened in some threads that i created.

i agree with you about the ingredients being important. sadly, i've come to realize that some don't have a problem putting ingredients on their skin that can lead to things like weakening their endocrine system. and right about now, not to be funny, but having a non compromised immune system is a really good thing.

here's a math problem, which costs less?

A. paying the co-pay for cancer treatments, respiratory distress or neurological toxicity, to name a few problems that the wrong ingredients cause over time. many trips back and forth to doctors offices.

B. buying products that don't have chemicals that are KNOWN to cause any of the medical problems in A above. no repetitive doctors visits required.

growing up, i was taught, 'when you know better, you do better'. as an adult, i've discovered that is not true for many. if the label on some products said 'ingredient x is known to cause cancer', some would think it was a hoax.

i can't help but wonder what some are going to do when their made in china makeup is out of stock for a long period of time. even if i wore makeup, there is no way on God's green earth, that i would put a beauty product made in china on any of my skin.

stay safe and enjoy your new beekman find.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I just bought some from the Beekman site as it was sold out at HSN.  

I've been looking for something like this as almost anything irritates my sensitive skin.

I'll post back after it arrives and I try it.

Honored Contributor

FYI, Suave has introduced a new all natural deodorant. 

Honored Contributor

Odd because I don't know of much that smells worse than a goat.  I would never associate that with deodorant.