Valued Contributor

Beekman web site has some very nice gift totes for MD or whatever. They seem to be well priced. I ordered a box of 9 palm sized soaps in a box for $20 + shipping.

Respected Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

Beekman web site has some very nice gift totes for MD or whatever. They seem to be well priced. I ordered a box of 9 palm sized soaps in a box for $20 + shipping.

I saw the tote and was tempted but just ordered the bounty box and it has the same scent. The price was very reasonable!

Respected Contributor

I like the palm size soaps.  Someetimes the 9 oz. bars slip slide out of my hands.  The smaller bars are good for me.

Valued Contributor

@GAQShopr53    I don't want to lead you astray, there are a number of different totes and different scents.

Respected Contributor

Smiley Very Happy  I took another look after reading your post...but was able to hold out.

Honored Contributor

The 9 bars of the 3.5 oz. soaps is a really good deal.  I got the set of 8 with the decorative tin on HSN last month and it was $40 on special, with free S&H.

The eight were all different scents, but the current offer on the Beekman site is still a better deal.  If I didn't have so much in stock already, I'd buy it, but from now on I'm going to check their own website first.  I've signed up for their emails.

Wish I lived near their warehouse so I could go to the sale!

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@fluffysmom  - yes, some nice gift sets! 

B1824K-SOAP3-1.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

A Trip To The Spa Tote

Tote-Bundle-AHT_rev.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Morning Mist Handbag Gift Box

Mothers_Day_Collection.jpg