Valued Contributor

Beekman Mercantile Online Warehouse Sale Friday 5/14!

This was posted to my Facebook page (sale is only on Beekman’s website):
“Beekman 1802's Online Warehouse Sale is almost here! Starting Friday, 5/14, at 9AM, save up to 70% off on select bar soaps, skincare, Happy Place, food, home items, and even artisan bath & body. Act fast – the sale ends at midnight on 5/16 or when everything's gone!”

Super Contributor

Re: Beekman Mercantile Online Warehouse Sale Friday 5/14!

Don't think it was as good as years past.

Contributor

Re: Beekman Mercantile Online Warehouse Sale Friday 5/14!

I received my order today - super impressed it arrived so quickly - I placed my order Thursday night like 10 pm(early access to the sale) and I received an e-mail around 10 am today that my order had been delivered.  It was right outside my door. I always appreciate how they handle, pack and ship the orders, very well packed so the items do not get damaged. I also love their customer service. I called because I was missing an item and I was not sure if it was in backorder or shipped separately, "the neighbor" who answered my call was super helpful and nice, she had my information right away and e-mailed me the tracking number for my order in 2 seconds...I am happy to finally try Heirloom Rose body cream which is usually sold out, I got them at $16.00 each , also got some Pot of Gold body creams with a soap for $20.00 and other sets of 8 - 2 ounces of body creams for $38.00, I probably spent a little too much but the quality is worth it and I also can use some for last minute gifts...