Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman MacKenzie-Childs Bounty Box

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@sunshine45wrote:

can anyone guess at a price?

would love to do the auto delivery because these look like they would make great gifts.

@sunshine45 - the typical price adjustment for beauty TTV's is between 20-25%. This TTV will be priced around $80 as will the future biunty boxes. 

The bounty boxes do make great gifts and the boxes are nice for repurposing. 

@sunshine45 & all - I set a mobile alarm as we are still out enjoying St Patrick's Day. TTV is active and pricing is $80 as I posted.

They also posted photos of the future boxes Heart you can always cancel the AD if you change your mind. 

313-760_12_detail.jpg

313-760_06_detail.jpg

313-760_10_detail.jpg

@Chi-town girl Thx for sharing the photos.

Wonder why they put the same pattern black/white check soap dish in another one of the AD boxes? I thought they would all be different. 

I placed my order. Can't wait to smell it. This soap & lotion actually have honey in them. I think it's the first lotion with honey in it as far as I know & the second soap bar with honey.

They said they only brought in 6500 kits so get yours now.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz - yes, I was wondering why the duplicate dish but I will be gifting 2 of the 3. Will do my own configuration/contents for gifting with some other non Beekman items.

The boxes are so well done! It's gonna be an early sellout!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Wish the soap dishes matched the enamelware MC swells for that design. I do not like Courtly check and parchment check is ok. But the flower market design is beautiful.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl I credited @JeanLouiseFinch for her $80 guess, but I must have missed your earlier post.  Both of you were spot on with the price!  I agree with Josh that this will be a collector's piece.  The hand/body wash caddy set that they sold last year is selling for more than double on eBay!

Valued Contributor

@LisaMofSLCwrote:

Wish the soap dishes matched the enamelware MC swells for that design. I do not like Courtly check and parchment check is ok. But the flower market design is beautiful.

@LisaMofSLC I completely agree. The parchament is certainly better than the checked pattern but darn, wish they matched the box designs! I love the travel tins and at least those match the box designs. I am excited to try the Beekman stuff....that bounty box looks huge!

Honored Contributor

So much for trying not to purchase.  I caved and ordered the TTV/Bounty Box on Subscription!  

Honored Contributor

@Linmowrote:

@Chi-town girl I credited @JeanLouiseFinch for her $80 guess, but I must have missed your earlier post.  Both of you were spot on with the price!  I agree with Josh that this will be a collector's piece.  The hand/body wash caddy set that they sold last year is selling for more than double on eBay!

I'm sure there will be some purchases of the BB to sell on ebay. Evine pricing discounts for Beauty TS are pretty consistent at 23-25%, sometimes a little more but oddly alot of them are 23%.

I'm glad they limit the quantities so they truly are unique and great for gifting. I will  pick a few items to keep from each box and then gift the rest. The boxes themselves are great to enclose gifts and they smell great. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

You can also create a separate gift if you don't want to give up the box. Pull out the hand lotion. Buy this duo of the handwashes. And create your own caddy gift.

Beekman 1802 MacKenzie-Childs Flower Market Goat Milk Hand Wash Duo 12.5 oz Each - 313-912

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@Nightowlz - yes, I was wondering why the duplicate dish but I will be gifting 2 of the 3. Will do my own configuration/contents for gifting with some other non Beekman items.

The boxes are so well done! It's gonna be an early sellout!

@Chi-town girl 

I do the same thing with some of the bounty boxes & other gift sets. Wish the matching lip balm was not tinted.

I don't know if I want the other AD boxes from the description of the scents?

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Yes, I did buy the Flower Market hand wash duo.  I usually gift my mom with Beekman and also my daughter's MIL.  She lives in Eastern Europe and visits once a year, so I like to gift her with American-made products.