Frequent Contributor

Re: Beekman MacKenzie-Childs Bounty Box

@Linmowrote:

ETA:  The 3.5 oz flower market soap is already sold out on it's own ($7 + $1.99 shipping).  I think folks really want to try the flower market products!

I also think the cheaper new items are going to go fast as people look to get to 75.00 for the free shipping offer.

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3wrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

There is a Hello Sunshine kit that includes the sunscreen. Current price is $38 & will most likely be adjusted at show time

The sunscreen is nice & effective. No scent. Very light weight, good under makeup. I spray into my hands and then apply. The dispenser (last year) clogged so I just stopped using the spray nozzle and poured. Can't tell if they have a new dispenser,  it looks the same as last yr

Beekman 1802 3-Piece "Hello Sunshine" Goat Milk Sun Care Collection - 313-863

@Chi-town girl

I’m interested in this. I purchased a 2 pack of Isomers sunscreen and it balls up horribly when I apply it over any skincare at all. I can use it on other body parts on skin with nothing else on it.

Thanks I just ordered as it’s now a lower price and reduced s&h

Valued Contributor

They said today they did remove it offline and will "introduce" it tonight. I can see the phone lines going nuts as people try to buy it. I just bought the small bar in the Flower Market to see if I like it, since I am not a fan of all their scents. 

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know if the sunscreen duo is sold out or if they are just saving it for later? It says sold out. I wanted to catch a presentation before buying.

Honored Contributor

It was presented at 8 am! It must have sold out early. I don’t want the kit that is left so I will have to wait. Maybe I’ll get it on eBay later.l when the new ones show up there.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3yes, the sunscreen duo sold out earlier today.  I'm not sure if it was ever even presented.  I think they aired the sunshine kit and people went online and found the duo. I missed out too, since I was waiting to order it with the Bounty Box.  

ETA:  I guess it was presented during the 8 AM EST hour.  I'm on the west coast, so I did not see that.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Bounty Box TTV price is up - $79.99 + $6.99 shipping.  @JeanLouiseFinch, you were correct about the price.  I ordered 2 sets + the hand wash duo.  I missed out on the  sunscreen duo.

Honored Contributor

@Linmowrote:

The Bounty Box TTV price is up - $79.99 + $6.99 shipping.  @JeanLouiseFinch, you were correct about the price.  I ordered 2 sets + the hand wash duo.  I missed out on the  sunscreen duo.

@Linmodid you notice the single shipment is still at $100?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinchIf you add the single shipment to your cart, the price is adjusted.   When I ordered my 2 subscriptions, it was showing as full price until I added it to the cart.  I think the system is still updating.

ETA:  Both are showing now at the TTV price.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@sunshine45wrote:

can anyone guess at a price?

would love to do the auto delivery because these look like they would make great gifts.

@sunshine45 - the typical price adjustment for beauty TTV's is between 20-25%. This TTV will be priced around $80 as will the future biunty boxes. 

The bounty boxes do make great gifts and the boxes are nice for repurposing. 

@sunshine45 & all - I set a mobile alarm as we are still out enjoying St Patrick's Day. TTV is active and pricing is $80 as I posted.

They also posted photos of the future boxes Heart you can always cancel the AD if you change your mind. 

313-760_12_detail.jpg

313-760_06_detail.jpg

313-760_10_detail.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri