Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman MacKenzie-Childs Bounty Box

Although I don't need any more soap, it's going to be hard to pass up this bounty box. And the auto delivery boxes sound even prettier!

Personally, I wish they didn't include the travel tin or the soap dish with the box. I'll never use the tin and I doubt I'll use the soap dish either.

I'm hoping for a price around $69, or if the price is around $80, then at least free or reduced shipping. Hey, a girl can dream! Man Wink

Trusted Contributor

Very pretty packaging as a gift.  I'd rather just get the Beekman stuff!

Interested in the comments in the Ylang-Ylang shampoo, as I also have straight, fine, hair (but a lot of it).  What does it smell like?

Valued Contributor

Those boxes look very pretty. I've never tried Beekman before but after reading posts about them for awhile now, I think I will give these boxes a try.

I love the soap tins...they are so pretty and will come in handy for travel for soap, qtips or even to hold my mini samples of perfumes so they don't spill all over when traveling.  I don't need or really want the dish though because they don't fit my decor but I'm sure I can find a use for them anyway. 

For those that use this brand, how are the perfumes? Are they strong? Do they last long?

TIA!

Respected Contributor

@ValentinaBon  At one time there was a set of five rollerballs available on Evine and I remember reading mostly negative reviews. IIRC, people liked the fragrances but they complained that they didn't last long. 

The rollerballs are still available on the Beekman 1802 site and there are all 5 star reviews for them. 

Personally, I don't like rollerballs. Since the TSV includes a spray, I'm hoping for better staying power.

Valued Contributor

@lmt thank you for that information. I appreciate it.

Respected Contributor

@ValentinaBon  You're welcome, hope it helps!!

Respected Contributor

@ValentinaBon@lmtI purchased 2 sets of the rollerballs from Evine during the Holiday shows.  I like them.  The scents are spot on with the scent of matching soap and body cream.  They are not too heavy or overpowering.  I layer them in the morning after showering with the soap and using the body cream, and freshen up with them later in the day.  So far, I've only used the Vanilla Absolute and Ylang Ylang scents.  I've had them since November and just started using my second bottle of each scent.

Valued Contributor

@Linmo @lmt thank you both for your input....to me, they sound like they'd be nice. I am not one who likes very stong perfumes and don't mind that they don't last a real long time because sometimes I actually tire of the scent when I smell it all day long. Smiley Wink I look forward to trying it and hope I like the products and scents.

Respected Contributor

Ladies, it looks like they are to have both Sat & Sun TS's?  Anyone know if this Kit is for tonight midnight, or tomorrow night?  I think it will sell out fast, and want the AD for my MIL, too.  Don't let me forget!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

@MisticI think that it will be the TTV for Saturday night going into Sunday.  But they often launch them earlier in the day, so you might want to check for it on Saturday afternoon.