Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman MacKenzie-Childs Bounty Box

I know, I did not get the conditioner. I got the shampoo in the kit and it is the best. I use a little plump n' thick on my wet hair and some soft flocker before styling. My hair is very fine and straight and you are right the Ylang, tuberose shampoo makes it feel and look so nice. 

Honored Contributor

can anyone guess at a price?

would love to do the auto delivery because these look like they would make great gifts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tucsongal @LIndaMJ @lmt

Your Welcome. I was exercising & wondered when they would have another show so I decided to look online. I think the Bounty Box is so pretty.

Honored Contributor

SOAP DISH SIZE ALERT

I was looking at the soap dish in the new Bounty Box. It's only 5-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W x1"H & fits their 3.5 oz soap bars & not the 9 oz bars.

I always buy the 9 oz bars so the soap dish won't work for me. They should have made it larger so you could use either size.

Respected Contributor

@NightowlzI'm guessing that they made the soap dish smaller to keep the cost down.  MC items are soooo expensive.  I cut my large bars in half so it should work for me.  They will also probably talk about the other possible uses for it in addition to being a soap dish.

Super Contributor

love love love it.  can't wait.

Respected Contributor

Hoping for a good price, as this is a perfect gift for my MIL, who has been caring for my Dear BIL battling cancer.  Good price means I can get it for her on auto delivery.  Fingers Crossed. THANKS FOR THE ORIGINAL POST WITH PHOTO!!!  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45wrote:

can anyone guess at a price?

would love to do the auto delivery because these look like they would make great gifts.

@sunshine45 - the typical price adjustment for beauty TTV's is between 20-25%. This TTV will be priced around $80 as will the future biunty boxes. 

The bounty boxes do make great gifts and the boxes are nice for repurposing. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

There is a Hello Sunshine kit that includes the sunscreen. Current price is $38 & will most likely be adjusted at show time

The sunscreen is nice & effective. No scent. Very light weight, good under makeup. I spray into my hands and then apply. The dispenser (last year) clogged so I just stopped using the spray nozzle and poured. Can't tell if they have a new dispenser,  it looks the same as last yr

Beekman 1802 3-Piece "Hello Sunshine" Goat Milk Sun Care Collection - 313-863

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlIn addition to the Bounty Box, the Hello Sunshine kit is definitely on my radar.  Hoping for good mark-downs and maybe a coupon or free shipping!