Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman MacKenzie-Childs Bounty Box

@Chi-town girlwrote:

The 1st Beekman MacKenzie set. 

313-170_00_detail.jpg

@Chi-town girl Is this on the Beekman site?

You say 1st in the edition. Where can I read or see more info about the edition? TIA

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz - here is more info on that 1st kit and the link to the discussion thread

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Beekman-1802-Visit-coming-in-May/td-p/3702652/page/3?device-view...

Beekman 1802 MacKenzie-Childs Flower Market Hand Wash & Lotion Duo w/ Caddy - 313-170
313-170- Beekman 1802 MacKenzie-Childs Flower Market Hand Wash & Lotion Duo w/ Caddy
313-170- Beekman 1802 MacKenzie-Childs Flower Market Hand Wash & Lotion Duo w/ Caddy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Ok, so I caved and got the bounty box! I don't order Beekman very often, since it does last a long time. This was my treat for myself and I hope I like the scent!

Honored Contributor

@sommertimewrote:

Ok, so I caved and got the bounty box! I don't order Beekman very often, since it does last a long time. This was my treat for myself and I hope I like the scent!

@sommertime - fragrance is so subjective - I hope we love it! 

The bounty boxes are very impressive.  It was my 1st Beekman purchase when they offered a holiday box a couple yrs ago. I kept some and gifted some and the boxes are repurposed. I used one of the boxes last yr for a gift that included some Beekman items and other non Beekman stuff. 

This was the 1st box

download (19).jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Their prices have gone up so much since they started at Evine.

The very first bounty Box they offered was the best one and it was only $54.00 or $59.00. (x 3 additional ones, not 2)

I can see that they are trying to help the small artisans of their tiny town by adding that stuff to their stuff, but it bumped the bounty box up to $80!

$6.99 shipping, no deals

The packaging is beautiful, but it is the products that matter. If one does not want the soap dish or the tin, or doesn't like the perfume, that is a might expensive bounty box to just get the soap and cream.

I have three of the boxes from the first time, and you can only use so many of their boxes. Granted, they are sturdy and beautiful but eventually they are going to price themselves right off Evine.

They are making a killing off beautiful packaging. I want products, with reduced shipping when they come. At $6.99 for everything you buy, you could add a lot to your bill. I am not opening a credit card just to get a shipping deal. That is not fair to people who do not want any more credit cards, at really high interest rates!

Respected Contributor

@gabstoomuchwrote:

Their prices have gone up so much since they started at Evine.

The very first bounty Box they offered was the best one and it was only $54.00 or $59.00. (x 3 additional ones, not 2)

I can see that they are trying to help the small artisans of their tiny town by adding that stuff to their stuff, but it bumped the bounty box up to $80!

$6.99 shipping, no deals

The packaging is beautiful, but it is the products that matter. If one does not want the soap dish or the tin, or doesn't like the perfume, that is a might expensive bounty box to just get the soap and cream.

I have three of the boxes from the first time, and you can only use so many of their boxes. Granted, they are sturdy and beautiful but eventually they are going to price themselves right off Evine.

The last holiday bounty box was 59.99+ S and H, so I’m hoping future boxes will return to that price range.  As a lover primarily of the soaps, I was very happy with the eight piece selection offered this time.  It does bug me a little bit  that the hosts keep saying they have never offered eight soaps for this low price when I purchased an eight piece set two years ago for one cent less 😎.

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl When was that collaboration hand wash/lotion caddy offered and how much was it? I never saw this set.

Honored Contributor

@ValentinaBonwrote:

@Chi-town girl When was that collaboration hand wash/lotion caddy offered and how much was it? I never saw this set.

@ValentinaBon - that caddy set was offered last year in April/May. I don't recall the pricing. Wish I had bought it!

Respected Contributor

@ValentinaBon@Chi-town girlThe regular price of it was $75 + $6.99 shipping.  It wasn't a TTV, but I don't recall if they offered it at a lower price or not.  I remember that it sold out very quickly.

Trusted Contributor

Going to get one of the hand soap sets. I remember discussions about the brown bottle ones being better.  I'm not sure why😀 I want either the orange blossom ( brown bottle) or ylang ylang (clear bottle). I remember a pump problem too...reviews are positive and don't see recent complaints about the pump .