Frequent Contributor

Re: Beekman MacKenzie-Childs Bounty Box

The 150.00 bounty box on their site includes the soap dish. The identical box contains everything the evine box has plus the hand wash,lip balm and body cream.  So isn't that false advertising how they keep claiming this is an exclusive set on evine and limited to 6500 boxes?

Honored Contributor

@Linmowrote:

@willdob3I've been using the ylang ylang shampoo/conditioner for a couple of years and am very happy with the results.

@Linmo

Thanks. That is good to know. That is the scent I ordered. I have the ylang ylang in the hand lotion & hand soap duo and like it.

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous195334wrote:

The 150.00 bounty box on their site includes the soap dish. The identical box contains everything the evine box has plus the hand wash,lip balm and body cream.  So isn't that false advertising how they keep claiming this is an exclusive set on evine and limited to 6500 boxes?

@Anonymous195334.  How is it false advertising?  The Bounty Box on their site is a different configuration from the one being offered on Evine so each of them are exclusive to their own point of sale.  It's not false advertising at all.  

Frequent Contributor

It may not be false advertising literally but it IS misleading.So if they can go on and sell over 50 thousand of their bounty boxes on their website  for the next 2 years, it kind of makes the 6500 evine box not seem so special and exclusive anymore. Especially when he said they had to limit it to 6500 because of the soap dishes are handpainted and that's all they could do. 

If you don't agree, you are entitled to your opinion.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

MKC11PCBOX-FM_700x.png

Here is the larger box sold on Beekman website for $150. Evine box price is $10/item, a better per item price. 

The bounty boxes are seasonal and limited. They don't sell them 'for years' but they may sell the individual items afterwards like Sweet Grass.

I DVR'd the shows and have not watched yet so I can't comment on how it was promoted. 

Personally, I like the evine subscription bounty boxes. They are unique and limited and not too costly

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The 1st Beekman MacKenzie set. 

313-170_00_detail.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

You can also create a separate gift if you don't want to give up the box. Pull out the hand lotion. Buy this duo of the handwashes. And create your own caddy gift.

Beekman 1802 MacKenzie-Childs Flower Market Goat Milk Hand Wash Duo 12.5 oz Each - 313-912

I had to stalk bc this duo sold out, but someone cancelled their order...TY!!! I will create a gift just with the caddy of the hand wash & cream and will look for some coordinating kitchen towels or other similar patterned items.

I think that's it for me this visit. Hope we all love it Heart

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlzwrote:

Looks like it will be the TTV next weekend? Not sure what time they do their special. Price right now $107 + $6.99 S&H. 313-760

This set features Beekman's popular bar soap in two sizes (the big 9 oz bar and its travel-sized cousin the 3.5 oz bar), hand lotion, a soap dish and an exclusive patterned tin perfectly sized to carry the travel-size soap bar. You'll also find an Eau de Toilette mister spray in a signature fragrance for MacKenzie-Childs, Flower Market, which is inspired by the gardens at both of the Beekman 1802 Central New York farms

Bounty Box Set Includes

• Two bars of Flower Market Bar Soap - 9 oz
  • Two bars of Flower Market Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
  • One Flower Market Hand Lotion - 12.5 oz
  • One Flower Market Eau de Toilette Spray - 0.67 oz
  • One Flower Market Soap Travel Tin
  • One MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check Soap Dish

313-760- Beekman 1802 MacKenzie-Childs 8-Piece Flower Market Goat Milk Bounty Box Collection

Auto Delivery Shipments & Scents

• Flower Market - Includes a Courtly Check soap dish
  • Morning Glory - Includes a Parchment soap dish
  • Covent Gardens - Includes a Courtly Check soap dish

Looks like a nice set.  With free shipping I had to order it.  Got the single shipment though.  I have enough of their soap to last a lifetime.  

Respected Contributor

COULD.NOT.RESIST.  

I ordered my first bounty box back in March 2016 and kicked myself that I didn't go on auto delivery. I only got the first shipment which was ALOE & IRIS. I ***LOVE*** that scent and have gone on Facebook to beg them to bring it back. I'm hanging on to a little of the hand cream that I still have!

Even though I promised myself I wouldn't order any more soap until I got my stash down, no way could I pass up his bounty box. And I went on auto delivery this time! I especially can't wait to try the spray fragrance. Even the bottle is beautiful!

Respected Contributor

@Linmowrote:

@ValentinaBonMackenzie Childs is a premier home decor company.  Their products are made in the USA and they're located not far from the Beekman farm.  I purchase their products from Evine whenever there is a good deal. 

Dish is made in Taiwan.