Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman MacKenzie-Childs Bounty Box

@Nightowlzwrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@Nightowlz - yes, I was wondering why the duplicate dish but I will be gifting 2 of the 3. Will do my own configuration/contents for gifting with some other non Beekman items.

The boxes are so well done! It's gonna be an early sellout!

@Chi-town girl 

I do the same thing with some of the bounty boxes & other gift sets. Wish the matching lip balm was not tinted.

I don't know if I want the other AD boxes from the description of the scents?

@Nightowlz -:you can always cancel before the june ship date for the next box. I regret canceling the 3rd box last year when there was a discussion here about the scent and it ended up being a good one. Fragrance is so subjective. You never know until you experience it for yourself

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Nightowlzwrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@Nightowlz - yes, I was wondering why the duplicate dish but I will be gifting 2 of the 3. Will do my own configuration/contents for gifting with some other non Beekman items.

The boxes are so well done! It's gonna be an early sellout!

@Chi-town girl 

I do the same thing with some of the bounty boxes & other gift sets. Wish the matching lip balm was not tinted.

I don't know if I want the other AD boxes from the description of the scents?

@Nightowlz Can you please tell me where you can find the other scent descriptions? I was curious about them. I think the blue box set is so very pretty.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ValentinaBonwrote:

@LisaMofSLCwrote:

Wish the soap dishes matched the enamelware MC swells for that design. I do not like Courtly check and parchment check is ok. But the flower market design is beautiful.

@LisaMofSLC I completely agree. The parchament is certainly better than the checked pattern but darn, wish they matched the box designs! I love the travel tins and at least those match the box designs. I am excited to try the Beekman stuff....that bounty box looks huge!

@ValentinaBon@LisaMofSLC Maybe they wanted to offer us the full MC experience by giving us a taste of multiple complimetary patterns.  The tin is in the flower market pattern and the soap dish in the check.

Valued Contributor

@Linmo sadly I have no idea who/what is Mackenzie-Childs. This is the first I've ever heard of them (him? her? Them?....no idea). Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@Linmowrote:

@conltwrote:

I will probably pass on this one, depending on the price, but I tried their shampoo in the ylang,ylang and I am totally addicted. I have straight fine hair and I have never had a shampoo do such a great job on my hair without weighing it down. I have to watch for kits with shampoo in them because it is fantastic. 

@conltI also have straight fine (and thinning) hair and love the ylang ylang shampoo and conditioner.  It really gives my hair a lot of body and fullness without drying it out.

@Linmo @conlt

I have fine straight hair and your reviews have me about to buy the shampoo/conditioner myself!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

The travel tin is available at the Beekman 1802 website for $5! I tried to buy one, along with a few other things Evine didn't have, but it said I had no shipping options. Huh? I do live in the US. Not sure why I can't buy from the website. But anyway, the tin is inexpensive on their own site. The soap dishes are only the two check patterns, and are sold out already on the MacKenzie Childs site but no Flower Market.

Apparently, the Beekman site has a bounty box version for $150 and has more items.

Respected Contributor

@ValentinaBonMackenzie Childs is a premier home decor company.  Their products are made in the USA and they're located not far from the Beekman farm.  I purchase their products from Evine whenever there is a good deal. 

Valued Contributor

They recently were at Evine. I caved and bought the 11 inch fruit bowl in the green flower market design. Just arrived today and its gorgeous. They are expensive and in some items, I feel overpriced. Check out their webpage.

Respected Contributor

@willdob3I've been using the ylang ylang shampoo/conditioner for a couple of years and am very happy with the results.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LisaMofSLCwrote:

The travel tin is available at the Beekman 1802 website for $5! I tried to buy one, along with a few other things Evine didn't have, but it said I had no shipping options. Huh? I do live in the US. Not sure why I can't buy from the website. But anyway, the tin is inexpensive on their own site. The soap dishes are only the two check patterns, and are sold out already on the MacKenzie Childs site but no Flower Market.

Apparently, the Beekman site has a bounty box version for $150 and has more items.

@LisaMofSLCI haven't looked at their website, but the appeal for the TTV is the inclusion of the Mackenzie Childs soap dish and the imprint on the tin and packaging.  The large bars of soap sell for $15 each, the smaller for $7, the hand lotion and perfume spray are about $20 each.  The soap dish sold out at $28 and the perfume sells for $20.