Trusted Contributor

I didn't know much about this company and only found out maybe six months ago that they are about an hour away from me. So I watched a little last night. The concept is cute and we have a lot of people going out to buy farms and turn them into these boutique things. All fine with me.

But this OMG we were about to lose it all story is too much. The one is a doctor! The onlu booming business outside of state work in my area is medical. Big hospital expansions and more and more doctors offices. All just an hour from these guys. You'll be happy to know my eyes have rolled back to the proper position in my head.

Super Contributor
Well every leather Dooney bag you buy or Gili leather belt you rock is made from an animal that was slaughtered. Your awesome shoes that are sooo comfortable yup those are leather and made from cows or lamb or pigs so dont kid your selves, unless you are completely wearing vegan clothing and eating a plant based diet you cannot condemn others for the way they choose to eat or live thier lives including the way they spend the money the make. If you dont want to support this company then dont purchase the products presented.