Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Holiday Bounty Box is posted at HSN

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I just used my $10 off coupon that was to expire today on the stick of Butter 2-pack on sale for $30 so I paid $20. I’ve had it on my Favorites list for a while and it was always sold out. Gets great reviews! It is only available on A/D but I think I will like that. I’m pretty bad at remembering to use moisturizer even though my skin gets very dry in the fall and winter. This should be easy and quick to use, even better than the Korres Body Butter Spray, which I really do like.

@willdob3  - I want to try the Beekman Stick of Butter. Please post a review.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I just used my $10 off coupon that was to expire today on the stick of Butter 2-pack on sale for $30 so I paid $20. I’ve had it on my Favorites list for a while and it was always sold out. Gets great reviews! It is only available on A/D but I think I will like that. I’m pretty bad at remembering to use moisturizer even though my skin gets very dry in the fall and winter. This should be easy and quick to use, even better than the Korres Body Butter Spray, which I really do like.

Has anyone tried the 

Beekman 1802 2-pack Goat Milk Walking on Clouds Heel Polish? The packaging with the pumice stone is quite unique. 

Beekman 1802 2-pack Goat Milk Walking on Clouds Heel Polish

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Has anyone tried the 

Beekman 1802 2-pack Goat Milk Walking on Clouds Heel Polish? The packaging with the pumice stone is quite unique. 

@FLGators - I haven't tried it yet, but am interested. Love the Skinn foot fetish!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Has anyone tried the 

@FLGators - I haven't tried it yet, but am interested. Love the Skinn foot fetish!

@Chi-town girl  haven't tried the foot fetish. I should have purchased it when they had the on sale on the Beauty report.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Has anyone tried the 

@FLGators @Chi-town girl 

I’m also interested in the Beekman product. The only reason I haven’t already tried it is negative reviews about the packaging. I think the problem may be user error but I’d need to watch another video or two to be sure.

I’m also a Foot Fetish fan. I should probably order more next time there is a good price on it.

Here is one from QVC that you can still order in the Pure unscented.  It is fantastic!

https://www.qvc.com/Beekman-1802-Goat-Milk-8-Piece-Holiday-Gift-Collection.product.A373256.html?sc=N...

Honored Contributor

There have been some good deals at Beekman store this holiday season.

Just rec'd email for After Christmas sale. Good buy for a hand care trio $24! And 40% off all hair care

8edc8680-b223-436d-bc41-1bade6d28b32.jpg

eabde61e-d792-41c9-be77-68f2f07d41ad.jpg