Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Holiday Bounty Box is posted at HSN

Thanks for posting.  I'm going to get this for my sister.  She uses Beekman's all the time.

Esteemed Contributor

I need to restock on my soap we are on our last two bars.

We had so much soap that I haven't had to buy any since they left Shopnbc/Evine.

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette , @Chi-town girl and others:

I attempted twice to use the code: it DOES come up with the $5 off BUT....when I hit submit, the final total has the amount with the $5 added BACK IN.

Has anyone had this issue? SIL in London wants this so.....

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I attempted twice to use the code: it DOES come up with the $5 off BUT....when I hit submit, the final total has the amount with the $5 added BACK IN.

@SahmIam The item is now listed as TS Preview, so the coupon may no longer be applicable.  I placed my order last night before it was listed as TS Preview.  My order receipt shows the correct amount with the coupon applied, but my credit card was authorized for the amount that it would have been without the coupon.  I'm going to wait for the charge to post and will call CS if necessary at that point.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam- That's weird.  I ordered late last night and it already said TS Presale, but the code worked.  If it were me, I'd try again.  Maybe it was just a blip (or a limited time code).

ETA:  I just googled it and it says that code is "$5 off a $25 beauty purchase", expires 12/31/19.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia @Linmo I tried a few times; happened each time. 

I called CS before posting this message. They told me the coupon can not be used on a TS. I told her that if you ordered it last night, it worked. She told me that when it ships, the CC will be billed with the $5 added BACK in.

Who knows if that's true or not. :/

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam Thanks for the info.  I have a feeling that I'll be charged the higher amount.  But since my order receipt shows that the coupon was applied, I will definitely call them to complain after it posts.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Venezia @Linmo I tried a few times; happened each time. 

I called CS before posting this message. They told me the coupon can not be used on a TS. I told her that if you ordered it last night, it worked. She told me that when it ships, the CC will be billed with the $5 added BACK in.

Who knows if that's true or not. :/

@SahmIam @Venezia @Linmo 

Coupon codes are not supposed to work on TS presales either. It is in the fine print. I totally believe that the full amount for the TS is what will be charged, as the CS rep said.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@SahmIam Thanks for the info.  I have a feeling that I'll be charged the higher amount.  But since my order receipt shows that the coupon was applied, I will definitely call them to complain after it posts.

@Linmo 

Read the fine print on the coupon code.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@SahmIam  -  oh, no! When I perused the H website last night looking at new items, the Beekman BBox did not show up as a 'new item' but saw it when I looked at the Beekman product page. It was not tagged as a TS presale - and it looks like some of us were able to use that coupon.

But the CS rep is prob right about their system kicking it out when the order is processed and shipped. I might call CS if that's the case bc when I placed my order I had no idea it was a TS. Not certain they can override this policy, maybe they can issue a $5 acct credit to use for a future order.

Another possibility to use that coupon, assuning the TS does not sell out...wait until just after the Beekman TS day ends/switches to the next day/new one. I've successfully used a coupon to buy a TS within a hour or 2 at end of day right after they shift to the new TS. Product TS pricing/free ship was still in play and the coupon was applied. 

Regardless, it's still a good value esp with free ship. I wonder if they increased the total quantity ordered  to sell it during Black Friday weekend at Q or will they have some unique kits for Q?

I won't be watching the shows or shopping this weekend, so I'm glad it posted early. Hope you all have a fab weekend  Heart enjoy the shows/shopping!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri