Honored Contributor

Beekman Holiday Bounty Box is posted at HSN

[ Edited ]

The Beekman Holiday Bounty Box is posted at HSN! $60, free shipping. The  Bounty Box packaging is always exquisite - makes a nice gift, or breaks into several gifts. We need another coupon!!!

Not sure...will there be a different one sold at Q? Someone posted there might be an all "Pure" ( no fragrance) box

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk 7-piece Holiday Bounty Box

What It Is
Collection of vitamin-rich goat milk products in a collectable box, and includes 2 mini bonus gift boxes.

What You Get
  • 9 oz. Pure Goat Milk Bar Soap
  • 8 oz. Goat Milk Wish Wash
  • 2 oz. Honey & Orange Blossom Hand Cream
  • 2 oz. Ylang Ylang & Tuberose Hand Cream
  • 2 fl. oz. Ylang Ylang & Tuberose Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream
  • 2 fl. oz. Honey & Orange Blossom Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream
  • 8 fl. oz. Pure Goat Milk Whipped Goat Milk Body Cream

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Holiday Bounty Box is posted at HSN

Ways To Save

Regular price is $26 with bonus buy, save $5. Final price $21, free shipping

Beekman 1802 4-pack Pure Goat Milk Lip Balm
676-802
Beekman 1802 4-pack Pure Goat Milk Lip Balm

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

The Beekman Holiday Bounty Box is posted at HSN! $60, free shipping. The  Bounty Box packaging is always exquisite - makes a nice gift, or breaks into several gifts. We need another coupon!!!

Not sure...will there be a different one sold at Q? Someone posted there might be an all "Pure" ( no fragrance) box

What It Is
Collection of vitamin-rich goat milk products in a collectable box, and includes 2 mini bonus gift boxes.

What You Get
  • 9 oz. Pure Goat Milk Bar Soap
  • 8 oz. Goat Milk Wish Wash
  • 2 oz. Honey & Orange Blossom Hand Cream
  • 2 oz. Ylang Ylang & Tuberose Hand Cream
  • 2 fl. oz. Ylang Ylang & Tuberose Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream
  • 2 fl. oz. Honey & Orange Blossom Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream
  • 8 fl. oz. Pure Goat Milk Whipped Goat Milk Body Cream

@Chi-town girl 

got mine!  and 188529 worked on it.

thank you for posting, i would have missed it!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

They always come up with such great holiday offerings and packaging.  Kudos to their marketing department!

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Thank you for starting this thread! I needed one more gift for my Mom, and this reminded me that she loves Beekman's unscented products (I'm guessing that is the "Pure").

Do you think they will have any serious price reductions Thanksgiving weekend? I might see what is out there the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.....knowing my luck I'll get busy that weekend and miss out completely Smiley Embarassed

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Esteemed Contributor

I actually purchased several of the harvest sets and giving those for Christmas gifts.

Even though it's a fall decor box I shop early and figured they can leave it out year round.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thank you for posting this. I was going to buy it and then saw it contains the Ylang Ylang and Tuberose scent. Can't stand that scent; way overpowering. In fact, I can't give it away because I tried....no one likes it in my world. The soap is fine and the wipes are fantastic but the hand cream and body cream are massive headache/sneeze-fest inducing. 

Shame as it's a great deal.

Trusted Contributor

@SahmIam  I feel the same way about the Ylang Ylang sent.  I had to throw it out. 

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette  - yay! That code worked for me for $5 savings. Thank you!!! I'm gifting the whole box and thinking about another 

Honored Contributor

@SunSprite wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Thank you for starting this thread! I needed one more gift for my Mom, and this reminded me that she loves Beekman's unscented products (I'm guessing that is the "Pure").

Do you think they will have any serious price reductions Thanksgiving weekend? I might see what is out there the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.....knowing my luck I'll get busy that weekend and miss out completely Smiley Embarassed

@SunSprite  - Beekman is on the program guide for Q Black Friday weekend so yes, there will be other specials. I wonder if there will be a pure/unscented kit. But I doubt the packaging/presentation will be as nice as the Bounty Box