Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Holiday Bounty Box is posted at HSN

For someone new to Beekman or unsure of fragrance, this one remains one of my favorites to gift. It has such a pleasant spa like scent and the value of this kit is excellent!  You should be able to use that $5 coupon and shipping is free. If you get the bounty box, you can make your own mini gifts with the boxes using items from other kits

Beekman 1802 Apricot and Honey Tea 4-piece Set
617-117 $30, free shipping

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@Venezia @Linmo I tried a few times; happened each time. 

I called CS before posting this message. They told me the coupon can not be used on a TS. I told her that if you ordered it last night, it worked. She told me that when it ships, the CC will be billed with the $5 added BACK in.

Who knows if that's true or not. :/

@SahmIam @Venezia @Linmo 

Coupon codes are not supposed to work on TS presales either. It is in the fine print. I totally believe that the full amount for the TS is what will be charged, as the CS rep said.

@willdob3 I did not know that it was going to be a TS.  I read @Chi-town girl post here  about the bounty box and another about the coupon and ordered it before it was flagged as a TS.  When I checked my credit card the next day, I saw that the authorized amount was higher and checked the item on HSN and saw that it was a TS presale.  Not sure if they will credit me or not.  Thank goodness it's only $5 and I won't lose any sleep over it!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, if it ships at the higher price after my CC has already authorized the price printed out on my order, it will be sent back.  There's no way they should allow a coupon or any kind of discount to be applied, then say afterwards "Sorry..."

I didn't see any fine print that said it couldn't be applied to this item.  I'll watch my order and what's charged against my CC.

Thanks for the heads up, everyone.

(I used PayPal, so I can claim the return shipping, if necessary.)

ETA:  I just managed to look at the terms of this code and it did not exclude (or even mention)TS or TS Presale.  For some reason I can't copy and paste it into here, but I did read all the fine print and I've saved it for my own benefit.  I have no idea why it won't work for some people, but I have proof that it should apply, if there's any issue with HSN changing my CC amount.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

For someone new to Beekman or unsure of fragrance, this one remains one of my favorites to gift. It has such a pleasant spa like scent and the value of this kit is excellent!  You should be able to use that $5 coupon and shipping is free. If you get the bounty box, you can make your own mini gifts with the boxes using items from other kits

617-117 $30, free shipping

@Chi-town girl I've also purchased this set in the past and love the scent!

Valued Contributor

I have bought many Beekman items in the past and have been, in general, very happy with them.  However, I will not purchase another item from their company until/unless they either ship out the Fall seasonal bounty box that some of us bought on autodelivery or they update their customers on what is happening.  To have it on extended delivery for months without them putting forth any kind of explanation or prediction as to when it will ship is unacceptable.  I am really disappointed that they haven't addressed this.  Maybe the company isn't so caring of their "neighbors" after all. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Wish we could pick a scent for the entire grouping instead of them doing the selecting.

Trusted Contributor

Any sort of coupon/code has never been allowed to use on  a TS at HSN. I've been shopping with them since 1990. I've tried many times. No go. ShopHQ is the only place that allows it on any top deal. 

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

Any sort of coupon/code has never been allowed to use on  a TS at HSN. I've been shopping with them since 1990. I've tried many times. No go. ShopHQ is the only place that allows it on any top deal. 

@BdBettyB- And I'm telling you the wording for this particular coupon does NOT exclude those items.  I'm quite capable of reading the terms and understanding them.

Let's see what happens with my order, shall we?  

Honored Contributor

@guatmum wrote:

I have bought many Beekman items in the past and have been, in general, very happy with them.  However, I will not purchase another item from their company until/unless they either ship out the Fall seasonal bounty box that some of us bought on autodelivery or they update their customers on what is happening.  To have it on extended delivery for months without them putting forth any kind of explanation or prediction as to when it will ship is unacceptable.  I am really disappointed that they haven't addressed this.  Maybe the company isn't so caring of their "neighbors" after all. Smiley Sad

@guatmum- I had gotten an email quite a while ago that this would be delayed, but it was even delayed beyond the estimated date they gave.  Mine finally arrived on 10/30, so perhaps they're working their way through the backlog.

I agree:  it's unacceptable not to let customers know what is going on and when to expect their shipment.  Perhaps an email directly to them on their own website would help?

I got the summer one and was disappointed that one corner of the keepsake box was split.  (The outside box wasn't damaged, so it was clearly packaged that way.)  I called HSN and was told that they couldn't replace it.  I had to keep it as is (with a partial credit) or return the whole thing and miss out.  I chose to keep the box I got, but would've preferred one in perfect condition.  I think they should allow some "extras" for these situations.

Trusted Contributor

@guatmum wrote:

I recieved mine yesterday.