Honored Contributor

Looks like free shipping for all Beekman at Q for this event

No photo yet $60, free shipping 

A462348
Beekman 1802 10-Piece Goat Milk Holiday Set with Gift Box

This Beekman 1802 Goat Milk 10pc Bath & Body Collection allows you to experience the goodness of goat milk in our favorite farm-inspired fragrances. To bring the ultimate holiday cheer, the Lump of Kohl or Lump of Gold is a great gift for family and friends!

Receive:

(4) 3.5 oz bar soaps in Pure Goat Milk, Vanilla Absolute, Sweet Grass, and Honey & Oats 

(4) 2oz Whipped Body Creams in Fig Leaf, Honey & Orange Blossom, Ylang Ylang Tuberose, and Pure Goat Milk

(2) 8oz  Bar Soap in Lump of Gold and Lump of Kohl

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Would love to try the new Milk Balm. I wish they would list shelf life on their products. I have gotten some with only 6 to 9 months. Does anyone have this product?

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Would love to try the new Milk Balm. I wish they would list shelf life on their products. I have gotten some with only 6 to 9 months. Does anyone have this product?

Hi @cozyseeker - this is a new product, they started selling it direct via their website.

My understanding is 2-3 years unopened. 1-2 years opened.

I think it will help to dispense it into smaller jars that can be refilled. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Looks like free shipping for all Beekman at Q for this event

No photo yet $60, free shipping 

A462348
Beekman 1802 10-Piece Goat Milk Holiday Set with Gift Box

This Beekman 1802 Goat Milk 10pc Bath & Body Collection allows you to experience the goodness of goat milk in our favorite farm-inspired fragrances. To bring the ultimate holiday cheer, the Lump of Kohl or Lump of Gold is a great gift for family and friends!

Receive:

(4) 3.5 oz bar soaps in Pure Goat Milk, Vanilla Absolute, Sweet Grass, and Honey & Oats 

(4) 2oz Whipped Body Creams in Fig Leaf, Honey & Orange Blossom, Ylang Ylang Tuberose, and Pure Goat Milk

(2) 8oz  Bar Soap in Lump of Gold and Lump of Kohl

Photo is now posted

Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for the info. I think I will jump in and give this a try, it sounds interesting for winter.

Trusted Contributor

What is everyone buying? Smiley Happy

I've been having a bad day at work so I was enjoying just seeing the cute baby goats LOL. I needed a bit of lightness and kindness today. 

I've ordered 2 of the TSV kits - 1 in pure, 1 in silver bells. I was a bit concerned about the floral since I don't like a couple of their other florals that are a bit too strong smelling but I'm giving it a chance since they are describing it as a soft floral. So it shouldn't be overly strong I hope? Plus I just love bluebells in the Spring, they are a true sign of Spring for me so the very pretty packaging helped convince me to give it a try.

There are a few nice holiday kits but I don't really have many people to give gifts so majority of what I would buy would be for me. Plus, I'm wondering what they will have as a today special eventually on HSN since they return again in November. For now, I'm holding at the 2 TSV's only with the thinking I could treat myself again over at HSN later if something catches my eye over there.  

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for the info. I think I will jump in and give this a try, it sounds interesting for winter.

@cozyseeker - we have until mid Jan to decide to keep or return. I love that it's multipurpose 

Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

What is everyone buying? Smiley Happy

I've been having a bad day at work so I was enjoying just seeing the cute baby goats LOL. I needed a bit of lightness and kindness today. 

I've ordered 2 of the TSV kits - 1 in pure, 1 in silver bells. I was a bit concerned about the floral since I don't like a couple of their other florals that are a bit too strong smelling but I'm giving it a chance since they are describing it as a soft floral. So it shouldn't be overly strong I hope? Plus I just love bluebells in the Spring, they are a true sign of Spring for me so the very pretty packaging helped convince me to give it a try.

There are a few nice holiday kits but I don't really have many people to give gifts so majority of what I would buy would be for me. Plus, I'm wondering what they will have as a today special eventually on HSN since they return again in November. For now, I'm holding at the 2 TSV's only with the thinking I could treat myself again over at HSN later if something catches my eye over there.  

@FindingMyJoy  - I like trying the new scents. Bought 1 TSV Silver Belle and 1 of the new balm/ointment. Will check again later to see if there is anything else new. I've been in meetings all day-missed all of the shows except for the TSV shows last night

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

You should work for QVC.

I've never purchased Beekman, but your thread has me a bit tempted.  That "pail" is cute.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

You should work for QVC.

I've never purchased Beekman, but your thread has me a bit tempted.  That "pail" is cute.

@just bee Beekman is a very good brand - I've been a customer for years - they initially sold at ShopHQ. Not everything is a reorder for me but many products are and I'm impressed with some of the new like the Body Serum and the Blaak Night Eye Cream is something I keep going back to after trying other eye creams

With extended holiday returns, it's an ideal time to try new beauty. If you don't like it, return it

The TSV is a good value esp with free shipping