Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Holiday 2021

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

This has been on so much. The pumpkin, they said it sold out on hsn.

@goldensrbest - the brown sugar pumpkin TS was sold as Advance Order and it did sell out but there were cancellations as there always are with Advance Order. I think it's an exclusive scent for H

And...the use of pumpkin in beauty products is not new...I use Pumpkin WEN cleanser, Trader Joe's Pumpkin overnight mask, and now the Beekman products.

I don't smell like a pumpkin, lol 😝 I enjoy some of the seasonal scented beauty products. The ones that I don't like, I just skip. If I buy something I don't like, I return it or just don't reorder.  No biggie.  Not understanding why anyone would get angry or be grumpy over soaps and creams

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

Normally I'd be interested in this TS as I like all of the products in it and I prefer the palm sized soap, but I'm not interested in the choices offered, so it will be pass for me.  Which is fine since I have plenty of Beekman!!  And just ordered the Brown Sugar Pumpkin TS from HSN.  But I'm sure they will have plenty of nice gift packages available.

@sueinsf - as much as I dislike Advance Orders, right now it's working for me bc I can secure the items with a purchase that can be cancelled. There are some good offers and more to come this week - Beekman TSV day, Slatkin TSV, GILI TSV...gives us time to think about options and look for alternatives. 

Today I bought the H Cozy wraps and the Q Beekman TSV in the new Silver Bell scent. 

And...what are your thoughts about the new H TS Brown Sugar Pumpkin 🎃 scent? My order arrived last week. I think it's a very good value at the $40 TS price. The Hand Salve is one of my fav Beekman products as is the Whipped Body Cream

I'm not sure about the brown sugar pumpkin scent. I expected something different. It's not bad but less than what I wanted. The pump bottle hand wash is at the kitchen sink and I'm already using the hand salve. Might gift the soap and body cream. Not sure if I will keep my auto ship orders

Beekman 1802 Brown Sugar Pumpkin Goat Milk 4pc Collection Auto-Ship®
- 762-478

@Chi-town girl I've not opened the soap yet but I like the hand & body wash and body cream.  I've only used it once so far, and I do like to give it a few tries before making my assessment.  I think I prefer the hand cream to the hand salve, but perhaps that is a good winter choice in your neck of the woods. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beekman Holiday 2021

[ Edited ]

The TSV is a really good deal! I had been interested in the body cream duo on HSN that comes in a cute holiday tin. Comparing prices, it's on sale for $36 for the duo or for $13 more I get a body cream duo plus 4 other pieces and the holiday tin? Now it's a debate about what scent. I had been leaning towards pure but for some odd reason the floral is calling to me? In January/February I usually get a case of the winter blahs and am thinking a fun light floral scent may be a good way to lighten up my winter with a hint of spring flowers? 

I noticed on the photos it shows the hand wash/shower gel has a cap and the pump is separate? If that's how they are now shipping this item - good job Beekman!!! This will help stop any leakage from this product. (I've seen past comment of people complaining about leaks when it's been previously shipped with pump in the bottle). It's great to see a company take the complaints and improve on packaging.

I noticed the website shows this is an advance order. I'm 100% fine with waiting since I KNOW  it's not shipping right away. I really hope the Beekman boys and the QVC hosts at least mention this in their presentations. It's helpful to give everyone a heads up that there is a delayed shipping - it would make people more understanding and less complaints about shipping time. Their last TS on HSN said advance order on 2 scents online but i never heard them mention it on their on tv presentations, fast forward to people writing in their reviews that they waited a long time to get it. Tell people the expected ship date = people may be more understanding and not complain rudely online about shipping issues if they KNOW in advance of a delay. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

I have tried different Beekman products, but my favorite is the bar of soaps..  Not a big fan of the lotions or hand washes.  I have other brands I prefer more.  I don't think you can beat Josie body butter for me.  I love the stuff.  

Valued Contributor

Thank you for posting @Chi-town girl  This really is a good value! I might be tempted even though I don't need anything. New scents always get me! 

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Normally I'd be interested in this TS as I like all of the products in it and I prefer the palm sized soap, but I'm not interested in the choices offered, so it will be pass for me.  Which is fine since I have plenty of Beekman!!  And just ordered the Brown Sugar Pumpkin TS from HSN.  But I'm sure they will have plenty of nice gift packages available.

@sueinsf , I feel the same way.. My Brown Sugar Pumpkin just arrived and i love the scent. Just not interested in any of the choices with this holiday set.

Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

The TSV is a really good deal! I had been interested in the body cream duo on HSN that comes in a cute holiday tin. Comparing prices, it's on sale for $36 for the duo or for $13 more I get a body cream duo plus 4 other pieces and the holiday tin? Now it's a debate about what scent. I had been leaning towards pure but for some odd reason the floral is calling to me? In January/February I usually get a case of the winter blahs and am thinking a fun light floral scent may be a good way to lighten up my winter with a hint of spring flowers? 

I noticed on the photos it shows the hand wash/shower gel has a cap and the pump is separate? If that's how they are now shipping this item - good job Beekman!!! This will help stop any leakage from this product. (I've seen past comment of people complaining about leaks when it's been previously shipped with pump in the bottle). It's great to see a company take the complaints and improve on packaging.

I noticed the website shows this is an advance order. I'm 100% fine with waiting since I KNOW  it's not shipping right away. I really hope the Beekman boys and the QVC hosts at least mention this in their presentations. It's helpful to give everyone a heads up that there is a delayed shipping - it would make people more understanding and less complaints about shipping time. Their last TS on HSN said advance order on 2 scents online but i never heard them mention it on their on tv presentations, fast forward to people writing in their reviews that they waited a long time to get it. Tell people the expected ship date = people may be more understanding and not complain rudely online about shipping issues if they KNOW in advance of a delay. Smiley Happy 

@FindingMyJoy - I had 2 orders of the HSN body cream duo in the Bell tin - cancelled them for the reasons you listed - ordered the Q TSV.

The Q TSV is  a better value and I like trying the new scents. Enough for me to keep a couple of items and gift the rest. Interested to see the other TSV event items. I've made more progress with my gift shopping, yay!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

21595E38-E765-443C-8FC9-87EFE676A000.jpeg

More 'new' holiday offers at Beekman website!

Honored Contributor

49916D73-BA32-472E-BD6E-F2584BA700D7.jpeg

A $39 value! This product ships the first week of November.

The ringing of sleigh bells in the air means that your fresh goat milk delivery from Beekman 1802 has finally arrived! This giftable milk carton contains two 3.5 oz bar soaps, one cuticle cream, and one 2 oz hand cream, all from our fragrance-free Pure Goat Milk collection for the ultimate pampering treatment for sensitive skin.

Honored Contributor

F7E26487-B1CE-4FA0-8C20-9B2D72E936E2.jpeg
2 Pieces/Box

Let it poop, let it poop, let it poop in your hot chocolate this year with our limited-edition Goat Poop Hot Chocolate Bomb. This divine creation kicks the traditional chocolate bomb up a notch, packed with our bestselling original Goat Poop Belgian Chocolate for a warm and delicious flavor that’ll keep your taste buds ringing and tingling for more. Just add milk