Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Nice Beekman day yesterday. I got two of the TSV's.  Thought I could break up the sets for the holidays and got the palm soap set with the tin.  I am still waiting on the bell from HSN and I got the pail from them.  Beekman is my favorite. 

Deb 

@SFGIANTSGIRL  - did you buy the November HSN TS? Someone needs to tell us about the Sunshine 🌞Lemon 🍋 scent!

Are you using any of the facial skincare products like the Bloom cream? Serums? Masks? What do you recommend?

Hey Friend

Got the set and will let you know about the lemon Smiley Happy I love the bloom products, Beekman is my skincare line. Love their stuff

Deb

Occasional Contributor
I love their skincare line also! The whole line is amazing! The skin on my face has improved from using the bloom cream mixed with the vitamin c booster in the morning and the beta-retinol booster in the evening. I also love the milk drops and two drops are enough to cover my face. My pours are so much smaller, wrinkles are diminished and my skin looks and feels so healthy- it just blooms!
Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Nice Beekman day yesterday. I got two of the TSV's.  Thought I could break up the sets for the holidays and got the palm soap set with the tin.  I am still waiting on the bell from HSN and I got the pail from them.  Beekman is my favorite. 

Deb 

@SFGIANTSGIRL  - did you buy the November HSN TS? Someone needs to tell us about the Sunshine 🌞Lemon 🍋 scent!

Are you using any of the facial skincare products like the Bloom cream? Serums? Masks? What do you recommend?

Hey Friend

Got the set and will let you know about the lemon Smiley Happy I love the bloom products, Beekman is my skincare line. Love their stuff

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL - thank you! Look forward to you review of the new lemon scent. Seems like many love the Bloom products - consistent good reviews. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@joyfully happy wrote:
I love their skincare line also! The whole line is amazing! The skin on my face has improved from using the bloom cream mixed with the vitamin c booster in the morning and the beta-retinol booster in the evening. I also love the milk drops and two drops are enough to cover my face. My pours are so much smaller, wrinkles are diminished and my skin looks and feels so healthy- it just blooms!

Thank you @joyfully happy - I will take a look at the Vit C booster and beta-retinol booster. Appreciate your reviews/recommendations 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Free Shipping Day today at HSN. I'm reviewing my wishlist.

Some of the fashion items that I want/in my cart are no longer at lower event pricing so the free shipping is not an incentive. Anyone shopping today?

Trusted Contributor

Yesterday, I received my Beekman HSN TS kit! I ripped it open like a little kid opening a gift on Christmas. I was really excited to try our the new Lemon scent which was primary reason I ordered it.....opened the cream and soap, sniffed....sniffed again and was underwhelmed. Decided maybe it was because they were cold from transport so I let them warm up to room temp, tried the soap in the shower and put cream on. I'm still underwhelmed. The scent is super faint. I really have to stick my nose on the soap bar or in the cream jar to get a good sniff of anything. For reference, I really like the Fresh Air scent from Beekman. To my nose, it's a fresh clean verbena scent. I assumed Lemon could be similar but with a more lemon edge to it. I'll stick with Fresh Air scent instead of this new Lemon. But all noses are different! I couldn't really smell the Lemon on me this morning when I used it all again, however a friend chatting with me for a couple minutes asked "what are you wearing?" She could smell it! but she didn't like it either LOL. 

Good luck to everyone else who bought it, may you have better experience. I already canceled my autodelivery option and leaning towards returning it all. This will be my last time trying a new scent for a while, will stick with the scents I know and like from this line. 

Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy - thank you, thank you, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to read of your disappointment in the Sunshine Lemon fragrance 🙁 it doesn't sound like I would like it based on your description and experience. 

It's difficult to know if we're going to like a fragrance when shopping online and not having a local store to test it in person. Most times I just keep it & do not reorder, but I also don't hesitate to send it back especially if it falls short of expectations. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FindingMyJoy - thank you, thank you, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to read of your disappointment in the Sunshine Lemon fragrance 🙁 it doesn't sound like I would like it based on your description and experience. 

It's difficult to know if we're going to like a fragrance when shopping online and not having a local store to test it in person. Most times I just keep it & do not reorder, but I also don't hesitate to send it back especially if it falls short of expectations. 

Just got mine yesterday. I will open it tonight and check it out. I hope I like it better.

Deb

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Just got mine yesterday. I will open it tonight and check it out. I hope I like it better.

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL - hey girl! Thank you for the update. Look forward to your review