Respected Contributor

They are on AGAIN yapping about goat milk.  They have now ventured into the perfume business .... they are spread too thin.  Difficult watching these two drown on and on about their products.  I had to turn to the Jorge Perez Christmas decor show on Shop HQ as I was getting agitated.

Trusted Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl , how do Beekman's lip balms compare to Skinn 6 X lip balms? Skinn's are my favorite but he doesn't seem to offer the nice balm sets that he used to offer. Have been tempted to try Beekman. Thank you.

@Tricolor if you haven't seen it already there is a Skinn lip 6x kit currently on sale for $40.55 

Skinn® Cosmetics Non-Negotiables DermAppeal Lips & Lip Balm 6x

728-802.

having said that I prefer the Beekman lip balms (not tinted) in the winter. I use Skinn too but Beekman works better for me in the dryer months. The Korres lip oil is also excellent to layer at night.. The tinted ones from Beekman are drying for me.
Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Holiday 2020

[ Edited ]

New holiday kit at HSN - this is the Sunday Nov 29th Today's Special

Presale is active. $60, free shipping. Auto-Ship option

Beekman 1802 Twinkle Twinkle 8-piece Holiday Collection
721-360

What It Is
This 8-piece Holiday Collection is the perfect way to keep skin soft, cleansed, and moisturized from head-to-toe this holiday season.

What You Get
  • .15 oz. Goat Milk Lip Balm - Twinkle Twinkle
  • 2 oz. Goat Milk Hand Cream - Twinkle Twinkle
  • 8 fl. oz. Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream - Twinkle Twinkle
  • 9 oz. Goat Milk Bar Soap - Twinkle Twinkle
  • 9 oz. Pure Goat Milk Bar Soap
  • 9 oz. Goat Milk Bar Soap - Honey & Orange Blossom
  • .15 oz. Goat Milk Lip Balm - Honey & Orange Blossom
  • .15 oz. Pure Goat Milk Lip Balm

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Reviewing items ftom the Q Beekman shows today

How cute is this holiday gift! $36. Only 1 scent left on waitlist

A389446
Beekman 1802 2-Piece Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream with Pail

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Reviewing items ftom the Q Beekman shows today

How cute is this holiday gift! $36. Only 1 scent left on waitlist

A389446
Beekman 1802 2-Piece Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream with Pail

@Chi-town girl  I saw this presented earlier and it sure sold out fast!  The pail is super cute but they also have the body cream duos on sale right now and I'm debating on picking up a set to have on hand to go with the soap in my stash.

Honored Contributor

New lippie product at Q - $38 Beautiful gift packaging! 

A389383
Beekman 1802 3-Piece Tinted Lip Jam Gift Collection

Super Contributor

Funny the pail is no longer sold out. All choices available only with a bigger price. NOT a good way to operate Q.

Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl , how do Beekman's lip balms compare to Skinn 6 X lip balms? Skinn's are my favorite but he doesn't seem to offer the nice balm sets that he used to offer. Have been tempted to try Beekman. Thank you.

@Tricolor if you haven't seen it already there is a Skinn lip 6x kit currently on sale for $40.55 

Skinn® Cosmetics Non-Negotiables DermAppeal Lips & Lip Balm 6x

728-802.

having said that I prefer the Beekman lip balms (not tinted) in the winter. I use Skinn too but Beekman works better for me in the dryer months. The Korres lip oil is also excellent to layer at night.. The tinted ones from Beekman are drying for me.

@FLGators , thank you.  I did see it and scooped it up.