Honored Contributor

$45 free s/h

Beekman 1802 Davesforth Men's Shave 4-piece Collection
714-664

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Same ole stuff just different packaging. I'll be saving money.

Honored Contributor

For those that are INTERESTED -

the holiday set of facial wipes is posted. A good value $30, free ship; equates to approx $5 per 30 count. 

BTW - why do the drug store manufacturers that sell facial wipes, sell them as 20 count? Guess they want to hit a lower price point. 

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Facial Wipes 6-piece Assortment
714-208

What It Is

An assortment of face wipes made with vitamin-rich Goat Milk, CoQ10, Vitamin E, aloe, natural botanicals and other key ingredients help refresh the look of skin and optimize skin's own natural collagen and elastin levels. Comes in Special Edition Twinkle Twinkle Holiday Gift Packaging.

What You Get

• (2) 30-packs of Goat Milk Face Wipes - Honeyed Grapefruit
  • (2) 30-packs of Goat Milk Face Wipes - Pure Goat Milk
  • (2) 30-packs of Goat Milk Face Wipes - Vanilla Absolute

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman Holiday 2020

[ Edited ]

Currently I am waiting on delivery from the last TSV that QVC offered. I will be dividing up as Christmas gifts.

HSN has a  Beekman 1802 Daveforth Goat Milk 4 piece soap pail. #714-398 the number changes depending upon which scent you would like. I am seriously considering purchasing for myself, and since the price is excellent another one as a Christmas gift. 

The pail is adorable. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl , how do Beekman's lip balms compare to Skinn 6 X lip balms? Skinn's are my favorite but he doesn't seem to offer the nice balm sets that he used to offer. Have been tempted to try Beekman. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl , how do Beekman's lip balms compare to Skinn 6 X lip balms? Skinn's are my favorite but he doesn't seem to offer the nice balm sets that he used to offer. Have been tempted to try Beekman. Thank you.

@Tricolor  - I use/love both products. I like the Beekman balms for on the go - in my hand bag and always one in my clip onto handbag Nash kiss lock coin purse that also holds a small bottle of hand sanitizer.

The Skinn balm is thicker and I think a longer lasting barrier. I typically use these for overnight treatment over the 6X serum.

If you're shopping at HSN there is a mult use $5 coupon for $25 purchases. Info posted in the Lancer thread

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

Currently I am waiting on delivery from the last TSV that QVC offered. I will be dividing up as Christmas gifts.

HSN has a  Beekman 1802 Daveforth Goat Milk 4 piece soap pail. #714-398 the number changes depending upon which scent you would like. I am seriously considering purchasing for myself, and since the price is excellent another one as a Christmas gift. 

The pail is adorable. 

@icezeus  

If you're shopping at HSN there is a mult use $5 coupon for $25 purchases. Info posted in the Lancer thread . I bought the 3p Beekman Holiday hand/nail set with final price of $22 after the coupon was applied. The free shipping items are like bonus savings Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

The pail is adorable. 

@icezeus  

If you're shopping at HSN there is a mult use $5 coupon for $25 purchases. Info posted in the Lancer thread . I bought the 3p Beekman Holiday hand/nail set with final price of $22 after the coupon was applied. The free shipping items are like bonus savings Woman Very Happy

@Chi-town girl 

Dang it. I literally just purchased either Friday or yesterday the four piece bar soap for a gift. The cost was $25.50.

Esteemed Contributor

Got the snow forest soap pail holiday collection.  What a great gift for the $20 after the coupon.  May keep a bar for me!!!!  Thanks Chi for your postings!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl , thank you so very much. I did find a 20% coupon on my account today too. I appreciate you getting back.Heart