Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Thanks for posting this.  I've been waiting for the Holiday bounty boxes to come back in stock on HSN.    Maybe I will just go to their website to purchase some of these items for gifts.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Thanks for posting this.  I've been waiting for the Holiday bounty boxes to come back in stock on HSN.    Maybe I will just go to their website to purchase some of these items for gifts.

———————

@LindaSal You may already know this, but Beekman comes out with new holiday bounty boxes every year. Not sure when the next one will be but I think they’re usually in November.

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

———————

@LindaSal You may already know this, but Beekman comes out with new holiday bounty boxes every year. Not sure when the next one will be but I think they’re usually in November.

@tucsongal @LindaSal  & All -

The Beekman Holiday HSN shows will start on Sat 10/24 (4 shows) + 4 more on Sun 10/25 and another block of 4 shows on Wed 10/28

There is a Beekman Bath & Body HSN TS on Sun Nov 29.

Plus there will probably some offers at QVC. There are different items at the Beekman website store including food/edibles.

Here is the schedule for the HSN holiday kickoff shows

Screenshot_2020-10-11-14-24-20.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

CHI,

YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR OWN WEBSITE!

I LITERALLY WANT TO BUY EVERYTHING YOU POST!

Honored Contributor

Another nice kit - nail/hands with gift box. There will be a Deborah Lippmann TS in time for gift giving.  If it's nail polish, I might do a bundle with it and the Beekman kit for a gift

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hand Care 3-piece Set
714-676 $38.50 free s/h

What It Is

Formulated with vitamin-rich goat milk and other natural ingredients, this set has products to keep your skin moisturized during the holiday season. Comes in a Special Edition Twinkle Twinkle gift box for easy gifting.

What You Get

• Glass nail file
  • .5 fl. oz. Goat Milk Cuticle Serum - Pure Goat Milk
  • 2 oz. Goat Milk Hand Cream - Pure Goat Milk

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl  What nice goodies.!!!!!   FYI Beekman is on the Q Sat. at midnight. I recently tried the Black Serum.It's a big winner.It feels great, absorbs fast. It immediately made fine lines around my eyes not show. I have some other Black products but am adding them slowly.  Thanks for your post.

Esteemed Contributor

Got the Beekman QVC TSV and the matching lip trio!  I so want the new and exclusive scent, and have the others, which are great!

Have many gifts to come up with, so I will definitely use some of my purchases for the holidays.  As I will do with Wen, since I have my orders on AD.

Love all your posts CHI!

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Holiday 2020

[ Edited ]

@fluffysmom  @weezer111  and all -

Here is the Q TSV launching Friday night with shows on Saturday. It's a decent price of $60, free shipping

There is an A/D option, but not clear if it's the same scents???

Interesting that the new scent is exclusive to Q. Typically they have a Holiday Bounty Box. Wonder if that's still happening - maybe at HSN?

A388599
Beekman 1802 9-Piece Holiday Goat Milk Bath & Body Gift Collection
Shine Bright Scent Exclusive Until 01/01/21

This season, all is calm and all is bright with the Beekman 1802 Customer Favorites Holiday Collection. Featuring three goat milk goodies in three farm-fresh fragrances, this nine-piece set can be a sweet surprise for someone on your extra-nice list, broken apart to create multiple gifts (thanks celestial-inspired boxes!), or saved all for yourself (shh, it's our secret)!

The assortment of Whipped Body Creams, Hand Creams, and Bar Soaps help keep skin soft and moisturized even in the coldest and driest of winter months. In addition to classic options Pure Goat Milk and Honeyed Grapefruit, you'll also receive the special edition scent Shine Bright, blended with notes of white winter florals, vanilla, and a touch of citrus.

• Each shipment includes 8-oz Whipped Body Cream in Pure Goat Milk, 8-oz Whipped Body Cream in Honeyed Grapefruit, 8-oz Whipped Body Cream in Shine Bright, 3.5-oz Bar Soap in Pure Goat Milk, 3.5-oz Bar Soap in Honeyed Grapefruit, 3.5-oz Bar Soap in Shine Bright, 2-oz Hand Cream in Pure Goat Milk, 2-oz Hand Cream in Honeyed Grapefruit, and 2-oz Hand Cream in Shine Bright; shipments arrive approximately every 90 days for one year
  • 1st shipment only also includes three gift boxes
  • Please click on the About Auto-Delivery tab for more information

Honored Contributor

2 lippie gift sets at Q. Free shipping for the big kit, not for the trio

A389442
Beekman 1802 10-Piece Goat Milk Lip Balm Gift Collection $55, free shipping

Includes:

• 0.15-oz Goat Milk Lip Balm in Arcadia
  • 0.15-oz Goat Milk Lip Balm in Fig Leaf
  • 0.15-oz Goat Milk Lip Balm in Honey & Orange Blossom
  • 0.15-oz Goat Milk Lip Balm in Honeyed Grapefruit
  • 0.15-oz Goat Milk Lip Balm in Pure Goat Milk
  • 0.15-oz Goat Milk Lip Balm in Snow Forest
  • 0.15-oz Goat Milk Lip Balm in Summer Glow
  • 0.15-oz Goat Milk Lip Balm in Sweet Grass
  • 0.15-oz Goat Milk Lip Balm in Vanilla Absolute
  • 0.15-oz Goat Milk Lip Balm in Ylang Ylang & Tuberose

A389377
Beekman 1802 3-Piece Goat Milk Lip Balm Gift Collection $2 + 3.50 shipping

Includes:

• 0.15-oz Pure Goat Milk Lip Balm
  • 0.15-oz Goat Milk Lip Balm in Honeyed Grapefruit
  • 0.15-oz Goat Milk Lip Balm in Shine Bright
  • Gift box

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Another nice kit - nail/hands with gift box. There will be a Deborah Lippmann TS in time for gift giving.  If it's nail polish, I might do a bundle with it and the Beekman kit for a gift

714-676 $38.50 free s/h

What It Is

Formulated with vitamin-rich goat milk and other natural ingredients, this set has products to keep your skin moisturized during the holiday season. Comes in a Special Edition Twinkle Twinkle gift box for easy gifting.

What You Get

• Glass nail file
  • .5 fl. oz. Goat Milk Cuticle Serum - Pure Goat Milk
  • 2 oz. Goat Milk Hand Cream - Pure Goat Milk

HSN price alert - this kit is now $27.50 Woman Very Happy

The holiday set of 6 handcreams in gift box also has reduced price