Honored Contributor

I got this with my first set a while ago, but I've been using the bars.

If you have this, how do you use it - hand wash or body wash? TIA!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Hand and Body Wash

When liquid hand soaps were scarce last spring, I ordered the Sweet Grass. Personally I wouldn’t use it as a body wash but that’s because I prefer the soaps in the shower.

Super Contributor

I've been using it as a body wash for about 2 years. I choose a different scent each day from my 4 favorites..  The fragrances are pleasant. It feels creamy and doesn't dry my skin.

Honored Contributor

When the boys present it on thr air, they always say to use it on hands and body. 

Valued Contributor

I use it more as a body wash since I have liquid hand wash in another brand.  I have it in the shower alongside bar soap I use more often. If I'm in a real rush, body wash is faster.

Side note. If you're talking about the last set with peony/lily of the valley, my body washes are faintly fragranced compared to others in the line.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

If you have this, how do you use it - hand wash or body wash? TIA!  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom  - we use primarily Beekman and Korres brands for body cleansing.  

Korres and Beekman body wash pump bottles are in our  showers and they are also at sinks for hand wash.  Thanks to jumbo sizes/event pricing by both brands, it's not a cost issue to use them for hand and body wash

I personally love the Beekman soaps for body cleansing - they are very emollient. But some family members prefer liquid body wash. 

Use what you love - both options are good for body cleansing

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone! @Nomore - I'm talking about the seasonal set that was a TSV last year. I've used the bar soaps and was saving the hand and body wash.

I think when I went to use it, I wondered if it would be better for hands. But then with all of us using so much more hand soap - I didn't want to use it up quickly!

I think I will use it as body soap and stick to BBW and Mrs. Meyers for hand soap!  

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Hand wash.  I like the bars for a bath or shower.