Super Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee Thank you so much for this review and the detail. I agree with you when you say you find it hard to find pumpkin bath products that don't smell fake.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman HSN TS - 9/16

[ Edited ]

I've gone back and forth on whether or not to order the TS.  The price is good and i usually get the plain goat milk so scent isn't an issue but it's so darn big and I can't imagine using up that large of a tub of body cream.  Ugh.  

Respected Contributor

It is a good price but for me the tub is too big.  I get tired of using the same scent and this one would last a few months!!  I like to change up the scent and I still have 5 unopened 8 oz. tubs to use!  I'll wait for the next TSV and/or specials that are offered.

Honored Contributor

There will be specials in the coming months,for the holidays.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

Well, I purchased the Brown Sugar Pumpkin last year and while I admit I had not yet taken the seal off the body cream, I did just now as I really wanted to like and purchase the TS - NO.  While I LOVE the consistency of Beekman body cream, the Brown Sugar Pumpkin smelled nothing at all like brown sugar or pumpkin.  Not sure what in the world it smells like, but liked nothing about the scent at all.  If I did not like the consistency I would toss it, but will use around the house.  Sorry, but I have no idea where this non-brown sugar, pumpkin scent comes from.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Makes me chuckle when I see different notes and scents from floral that actually have no scent to them. Strawflowers are among those. If anybody has actually seen, smelled, grown strawflowers they have no scent. So this particular one will be only muguet (the boys say a very light note of these), citrus which is good as far as I'm concerned, soft woods - who knows what that may be!.

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  I went back and forth on that scent because though they kept saying it was a "warm Fall" scent, I couldn't figure out just how.....Strawflowers are scentless so that leaves lily of the valley and woods. What made me decide this was NOT going to be a scent I'd like was the description by the hosts: NONE of them really said anything about how it SMELLED. Unlike the Brown Sugar Pumpkin which they were VERY descriptive, the latter was "walking in the sunshine during Fall" or "Holding a bouquet of dried Fall flowers tied with Jute"...HUH?!  They were ALL like that. 

I got the impression it wasn't a scent that most of them like so they had to "create an image in your mind" to make it saleable, lol. Add that Josh mentioned their old scent about the woods (didn't care for it) and that it was similar....I passed. My gut says it's going to have that masculine after-shave smell to it. We'll see once people receive it.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Makes me chuckle when I see different notes and scents from floral that actually have no scent to them. Strawflowers are among those. If anybody has actually seen, smelled, grown strawflowers they have no scent. So this particular one will be only muguet (the boys say a very light note of these), citrus which is good as far as I'm concerned, soft woods - who knows what that may be!.

@PINKdogWOOD @FiddleDeeDee - I am not familiar with this scent, but I am curious about reviews. We know for sure some will love it, others will hate it. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I ORDERED BOTH.

CAN ALWAYS SEND IT BACK IF I DON'T LIKE IT.  I KNOW I LOVE THE PUMPKIN.  JUST CURIOUS AS TO THE SCENT.  GO THE HANDCREAM DUO AS WELL.

BEWEEN THAT AND TWEAK'D I SHOULD SMELL LIKE FALL!!  HAHA!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

I ORDERED BOTH.

CAN ALWAYS SEND IT BACK IF I DON'T LIKE IT.  I KNOW I LOVE THE PUMPKIN.  JUST CURIOUS AS TO THE SCENT.  GO THE HANDCREAM DUO AS WELL.

BEWEEN THAT AND TWEAK'D I SHOULD SMELL LIKE FALL!!  HAHA!!!

@weezer111 - oh, goodie!!! I look forward to your review and hope you LOVE everything 😎

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri