Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I hope I like it (or love it!), as long as it's not too potent, I could be in. I like the gentle touch on frangrance in my body lotions. I'll keep you posted.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I hope I like it (or love it!), as long as it's not too potent, I could be in. I like the gentle touch on frangrance in my body lotions. I'll keep you posted.

Hope you LOVE it @PINKdogWOOD 😁

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I just opened the Strawflower Beekman Body cream,

and it's going back.  Strong and very medicinal smell.

I like most Beekman fragrances, including some of the stronger florals,  and love their body creams.  But this new scent is a no go for me.

I also learned that free exchanges at HSN do not apply to Beekman products.   They will only exchange for the same scent, if there was something wrong with the  particular container.  But the exchange policy does not include a free exchange for a different scent of the same Beekman item,  even if it is available.  Of course the item can be returned.

That's very disappointing.   As much as I love the Beekman products,  I don't think I would have

tried a new scent in such a large container without the

belief that I could exchange it for a different fragrance,

at no additional cost.

I'm pretty sure that is what I heard during multiple presentations.  I'll have to check to see if I have any recorded.  Just wanted to give others a heads up.

Honored Contributor

@Lavenderjunkie wrote:

I just opened the Strawflower Beekman Body cream,

and it's going back.  Strong and very medicinal smell.

I like most Beekman fragrances, including some of the stronger florals,  and love their body creams.  But this new scent is a no go for me.

I also learned that free exchanges at HSN do not apply to Beekman products.   They will only exchange for the same scent, if there was something wrong with the  particular container.  But the exchange policy does not include a free exchange for a different scent of the same Beekman item,  even if it is available.  Of course the item can be returned.

That's very disappointing.   As much as I love the Beekman products,  I don't think I would have

tried a new scent in such a large container without the

belief that I could exchange it for a different fragrance,

at no additional cost.

I'm pretty sure that is what I heard during multiple presentations.  I'll have to check to see if I have any recorded.  Just wanted to give others a heads up.

@Lavenderjunkie - I think the rep you spoke with is not informed.

You most certainly can exchange a beauty product for a different scent or color as long as the item number is the same. Suggest you call again and if necessary, ask for supervisor 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri