Trusted Contributor

Re: Beekman Goat Milk Facial Wipes

Today I received the 4 new packages of Beekman wipes from an address in Orlando, no company name. I opened each one and they are super moist with no odor. After packaging up the other ones and using the prepaid label, I just returned from Fedex where they will be sent to Orlando. This is what I call fabulous customer service! 

Respected Contributor

Very pleased to know that Beekman has stepped up to the plate, but what a black eye on EVINE. 

Trusted Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

I sent an e-mail to Beekman to let them know of the horrible smelling, dry cleansing wipes in the pure.  Got a response quickly and the gentleman went on about the scent is probably is from the preservatives they use.  Must be really strong!  He was very nice and I would encourage any of you who have had a problem with the product or CS at Evine to get in touch with Beekman directly.  You might be surprised at the result.

Hi @brandiwine! Could you be so kind and hint in which way I might expect being surprised? I did not write to Beekman Co. yet, but would like to know what I possibly should anticipate. TIA! Smiley Happy

They are taking this very seriously.  When I contacted them I did tell them they should check out the QVE forums to see some of the comments are.  He mentioned he was shocked to see what the problems are with the pure wipes. From what I was told they are also extremely concerned as to how their customers are being treated by EVINE CS. I was lucky and got a nice CS rep at EVINE and did get a partial refund.  Beekman offered to send me wipes with my choice of scent to try. 

@brandiwine - just curious - did you ever receive anything from Beekman?  I

Super Contributor

evine has finally received my return on the ttv.  waiting to see if they credit my account for the full amount. 

Super Contributor

I called  EVINE cust. service and they told me to send it all back and they will credit me the full amount plus the return shipping.

I am going to stay on the A/D and hope the next shipment won't stink!!! I already have a ton of soap so I won't be out! I also have my SKINN wipes that I love!

Trusted Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

Today I received the 4 new packages of Beekman wipes from an address in Orlando, no company name. I opened each one and they are super moist with no odor. After packaging up the other ones and using the prepaid label, I just returned from Fedex where they will be sent to Orlando. This is what I call fabulous customer service! 

Wish I could agree with you on fab customer service.  Unfortunately that was my initial impression after emailing and speaking with the VP for BB.  He promised to send me some wipes to replace the ones that were rancid - that was 2 weeks ago and I never received anything, and that's after me sending my address to him per his request.  No need to offer, request information and not follow through. I find that pretty low.  But that's fine because they have lost me as a customer and anyone else I can stop from purchasing their products. What did Brent say - "speak with your money" ... couldn't of said it better myself!!!!!!!!!!!  They won't be getting anymore of mine or my family's.  

Super Contributor

check your account if you sent the ttv back.  my return was credited less shipping both ways.   in the process of getting this taken care of.   good luck everyone.

Super Contributor

@monks wrote:

check your account if you sent the ttv back.  my return was credited less shipping both ways.   in the process of getting this taken care of.   good luck everyone.

That makes me nervous! Now I don't know what to do,it's all been a hastle! Thanks

Super Contributor

Just sent an E-mail to Beekman and they said that they are still "effective" and that some people have said that they have a sour smell ?  Not willing to do anything for me as I'm on A/D with Evine!

I told them they're not effective because I can't use them!!! THEY STINK.....

Another one bites the dust. No more BEEKMAN.

Honored Contributor

I just finished a pack of these wipes, have used them every day since getting them.  No problem at all (and I got the Pure Goat Milk ones).

Sorry to read others are having troubles with them.

Love the soap, too!