Trusted Contributor

Re: Beekman Goat Milk Facial Wipes

Evine CS is not being helpful at all. Claiming no knowledge of complaints on the Beekman wipes.  Offered $10.

Super Contributor

like   nycgal cs had no complaints.  would do nothing.  if i send back i pay the 9.00  retuen shipping shipping. 

Trusted Contributor

@monks wrote:

like   nycgal cs had no complaints.  would do nothing.  if i send back i pay the 9.00  retuen shipping shipping. 

I hope that they notated it.  I would make sure to call corporate also so it is documented.  They need to know they are lacking BIG TIME!

Trusted Contributor

I just Called Evine CS, told the rep all 4 packages of wipes are dry and smell odd and was told to send back the entire order, including the 2 soap bars which have been partially used. When I asked for a partial credit, I was told "we don't do that".

Super Contributor

eveine knows there were complaints.   because when i said the product was unscented and my smell.  the cs gal said the smell is personal reference.  maybe its true and to me they smell sour and to others they smell great.   after putting me on hold sereveral times.  i was told return shipping was at my expense.    

Trusted Contributor

Well I suggest that anyone who doesn't like the smell of the wipes or feels they are sour or spoiled, be sure to call and complain - don't just take "no" for an answer.  They won't be able to ignore the returns and the phone calls if there are enough people calling in about the same product.  Safety in numbers as they say.  

Super Contributor

I just used mine(wipes) and they do have a smell and not a good one! I just rubbed some  SKINN Secret Elixir on my face to cover up the smell but it hasen't helped!

I will call but, I thought the TTV was a good deal,and I love the soap and free shipping going forward??? I don't want to cancel? What to do.....

Trusted Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Well I suggest that anyone who doesn't like the smell of the wipes or feels they are sour or spoiled, be sure to call and complain - don't just take "no" for an answer.  They won't be able to ignore the returns and the phone calls if there are enough people calling in about the same product.  Safety in numbers as they say.  

I also contacted Beekman on their "contact us" on their website and let them know what is happening.  

Esteemed Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

I just called. They offered me 10% off the entire order - $3.90. Or, they say, I can return the entire order. SCR claimed she does not know anything about other complaints on this, and basically recited a lot of policies.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

EVINE has a record of everyone who purchased the Pure Goat Milk scent.  They should be contacting each person telling them to dispose of them and issuing a partial refund.

Should they be hiring additional staff for this or just shut down operations for the day(s) til it's done?