Honored Contributor

Beekman Goat Milk Facial Wipes

I posted this on one of the Beekman threads, but thought a separate thread would be helpful to those with any concerns/dissatisfaction with the recent TTV Goat Milk facial wipes.

UPDATE re: the Beekman facial wipes. I spoke with Evine CS about the goat milk ones smelling offensive/like spoiled milk. 

The rep asked me to open all 4 facial wipe packs to see if they all smelled the same. I did, they do. I would have returned the kit but we opened/are using 3 of the soap bars.

The rep thinks there may be some issue of spoilage or compromised product with the wipes. She said Evine does not want bad cosmetic products returned.  She issued a partial credit of $19 and told me to toss the wipes.

This remedy is available to others with the same issue. Just call Evine CS to discuss. HTH'S 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Goat Milk Facial Wipes

Thank you for posting this.  Mine smell bad as well as not working.  I appreciate the information you have provided.

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Thank you for posting this.  Mine smell bad as well as not working.  I appreciate the information you have provided.

@brandiwine glad to help. If you purchased with the value pay option, the credit will be applied to the remaining value pays for this specific item otherwise it will post to your cc. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

CS was wonderful!  The woman I spoke with said they have had tons of complaints with the pure goat milk wipes.  They will be contacting the company due to serious concerns about the safety of these.  Yes, I did get credit just like you.  Hoping these don't contain bacteria that will cause someone a problem.  Glad I quit using them right away.  Don't think Beekman and I willl be doing any more business. 

Respected Contributor

EVINE has a record of everyone who purchased the Pure Goat Milk scent.  They should be contacting each person telling them to dispose of them and issuing a partial refund.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Goat Milk Facial Wipesl

@brandiwine wrote:

CS was wonderful!  The woman I spoke with said they have had tons of complaints with the pure goat milk wipes.  They will be contacting the company due to serious concerns about the safety of these.  Yes, I did get credit just like you.  Hoping these don't contain bacteria that will cause someone a problem.  Glad I quit using them right away.  Don't think Beekman and I willl be doing any more business. 

Oh wow! I didn't have any bad reaction. Hope no one else does either. Not worth the risk

Respected Contributor

Thank you Chi town girl. I just opened a pack of the wipes last evening since I have a terrible cold and just wanted to crawl into bed and use a facial wipe..... The wipe smelled awful, I was considering returning, but the soap smells fine. I am sure evine is concerned. Will look for email or contact cs (which I was going to do after a wiff of the wipes). I am sure the Beekmans are concerned about this, too. This is one of the great things about these forums....we get to share info. Thanks again!

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

Thank you Chi town girl. I just opened a pack of the wipes last evening since I have a terrible cold and just wanted to crawl into bed and use a facial wipe..... The wipe smelled awful, I was considering returning, but the soap smells fine. I am sure evine is concerned. Will look for email or contact cs (which I was going to do after a wiff of the wipes). I am sure the Beekmans are concerned about this, too. This is one of the great things about these forums....we get to share info. Thanks again!

@Jk9 the soap is fine & we are using it so I think you will be fine if you want to keep the soap and get the credit just for the wipes.  I expected no scent-like the soap. Its odd how different the soap smells to the wipes. Maybe it has something to do with the dampness of the wipes and some ingredient or ingredients not playing nice. Feel better soon  Heart

Regular Contributor

Funny, I was just thinking maybe I should have gotten the goat milk instead of the Orange Blossom scent, but am now glad I didn't! I am loving the wipes, and the soap does smell wonderful. I wish they'd make a body cream.....

Honored Contributor

@Mysticmom wrote:

Funny, I was just thinking maybe I should have gotten the goat milk instead of the Orange Blossom scent, but am now glad I didn't! I am loving the wipes, and the soap does smell wonderful. I wish they'd make a body cream.....

@Mysticmom they DO make a body lotion in that scent, if that is what you meant. My friend and I went halfsies on the pure goat milk set and both of us haven't had any issues with the wipes. They have a abit of an odd scent to them but that is typical of some other goat milk products I've used before that don't also have fragrances added. My husband loves the wipes and uses them all the time with no issues and told me to "keep them coming". He also likes the Orange blossom wipes like you do. Smiley Happy