Super Contributor
Has anyone tried this and can you describe it? I’m looking for something clean smelling and not overpowering or overly floral/earthy. Just fresh and clean. I’m imagining it might be a Beekman equivalent of Pure Grace maybe?
Regular Contributor

Their Fresh Air and White Water scents are my most favorite.  I, too, prefer the clean and light fragrances.  I have never smelled the Pure Grace however.  

Super Contributor

Yes, it is very light, like Pure Grace, if you have tried the CLEAN fragrances, it reminds me of them.  Like laundry clean.  Its one of my favorite Beekman scents.

Super Contributor

It is a light lemon verbena fragrance. I like pure grace too but Fresh Air is not the same. Fresh Air is light and fresh. It is one of favorite Beekman fragrance, 

Respected Contributor

@StillRachB  I've tried a number of the scents and the 2 that were mentioned...  FRESH AIR and WHITE WATER are clean,  for men and women, and they don't take over.  Both of those scents are what the hotels use when they offer Beekman toiletries. 

They are 2 of my favorites.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Fresh Air Scent

[ Edited ]

IMO it has a light lemony fresh scent that smells good. Some lemon products are off but I like this one. I have the lotion & bar soap. It's not overpowering. I'm not one that uses many scented products but I can use this one.

Honored Contributor

@StillRachB   I have two suggestions.  Indigowild.com has room fresheners that are very nice and also Aroma Naturals aromanaturals.com I own Vitality and Cool Mist room sprays (they are wonderful). 

kindness is strength
Super Contributor
@AFWIFE can you describe the White Water?
Regular Contributor

@StillRachB wrote:
@AFWIFEcan you describe the White Water?

I am so sorry!  I don't check everyday or sign in most of the time when I do...

White Water sits on my desk in my office.  I believe this is really my most favorite even over the Fresh Air scent.  So as I am sitting here sniffing my jar (LOL) I just think of  relaxing by a rolling river in Colorado or Alaska.  It would be a unisex scent but nothing masculine about it at all. I don't get any floral notes from it. To me it is just light, really clean and fresh. Ihave bought my staff some items in this scent due to the compliments.  I am the administrator of a care facility for adults so having a lot of wild scents doesn't really work for us, but this one does.   I am horrible at descriptions, I am sorry...hope this helps some.