Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Flower Market Bounty Box Review

WHY ON EARTH SHOULD A SET OF SOAPS AND LOTIONS, FRAGRANCE , CAUSE SO MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING!!?? Either you like it, or not.
My personal experience with Beekman...I like the bar soaps , but only in a few scents. As for the creams...I like the body creams in jars. The lotions, hand creams, lip, face, eye, are ordinary, and for the price, I've found better. I LOVE ylang scent from them, but most reviews say their fragrance does not last. Same, what I'm seeing in the Flower Market line.
Hopefully they'll improve on all this...until then, it's just bar soap, and body cream for me.
Respected Contributor

Just saw on evine scheduling, they're on again this weekend, think 9th? Wonder if it's a re-play??
Also Consult Beaute ...through weekend
Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

I received my 2 boxes today. I do like the scent   I am someone who doesn't like surprises.  Because of the previous posts,  I was expecting an oval soap dish and a non-decorated perfume bottle.  

I'm happy with my purchase, but I understand those who feel it was mis-represented  Maybe it was a lack of commuication between Beekman and MC or maybe they were in a hurry to get it released for the anniversary shows.   It's definitely worth more than the price that we paid.  

@Linmo - glad that you like it. Your gift recipient will be very impressed!

There are more reviews.  The scent and the plain perfume bottle are the 2 primary complaints.  One poster asked them to send her the 'pretty bottle'" in her review Woman LOL

I see a MFlowers soap set now posted on Evine $44

Beekman 1802 MacKenzie-Childs 5-Piece Flower Market Goat Milk Bar Soap & Travel Tin Set -313-930

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI think the gift recipient (my daughter's MIL) will enjoy it.  I've given her both Beekman and MC items in the past.  After the product reviews and calls to customer service, you'd think that Evine would update the pictures of the Bounty Box and the separate perfume product on their website to reflect the actual items.  

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girlI think the gift recipient (my daughter's MIL) will enjoy it.  I've given her both Beekman and MC items in the past.  After the product reviews and calls to customer service, you'd think that Evine would update the pictures of the Bounty Box and the separate perfume product on their website to reflect the actual items.  

Yes @Linmo, they really should update that photo. Someone shopping online may order it based on the photo.  I laughed when I read that review where customer asks for the pretty bottle to be sent to her Woman LOL 

I did not call Beekman or Evine about the bottle.  It's not a deal breaker for me and I don't want to waste my time since they are not offering any credit or 'remedy'. For a gift, I'm glad they put the perfume bottle in the printed tube. The packaging is exquisite

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Saw the soap set. Wish they had offered that their last visit. I would have bought it instead. I canceled my subscription because I noticed one of the fragrances on the next  set or the one after is eucalyptus. I do not like that smell. But I may get the small bar of soap if they do as they with Flower Market, selling it in the 3.5 size for $7.00 with $2.00 shipping. Their soaps don't bother me at all, no matter what fragrance I buy.

I notice they have added more "bounty boxes" of same fragrance items, for anyone who has a favourite and wants various items in the same smell.

Super Contributor

Isn't this a pretty bottle?  Sorry......I just couldn't resist. Smiley Wink

Beekman 1802 MacKenzie-Childs Flower Market Eau de Toilette Spray 0.67 oz - 313-875

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Honored Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

Isn't this a pretty bottle?  Sorry......I just couldn't resist. Smiley Wink

Beekman 1802 MacKenzie-Childs Flower Market Eau de Toilette Spray 0.67 oz - 313-875

@luv2drive - baaad! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Another new Market Flowers kit. $44

I looove the Beekman body cream. Wish the Bounty Box had the body cream instead of the lotion

Bought the duo of the unscented body cream large jars during the holiday specials.  And I ceeate some customized creams in smaller jars using essential oils. 

Beekman 1802 MacKenzie-Childs 3-Piece Flower Market Goat Milk Body Collection - 313-931

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  That is a nice kit. And I agree, I wish that the body cream was offered in the bounty box instead of the lotion. Not that there's anything wrong with lotion, but the cream is so much nicer!