Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman Flower Market Bounty Box Review

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Another new Market Flowers kit. $44

I looove the Beekman body cream. Wish the Bounty Box had the body cream instead of the lotion

Bought the duo of the unscented body cream large jars during the holiday specials.  And I ceeate some customized creams in smaller jars using essential oils. 

Beekman 1802 MacKenzie-Childs 3-Piece Flower Market Goat Milk Body Collection - 313-931

@Chi-town girl Thanks for showing this set.  I love the soap.  I just ordered this to get the body cream.  Will give the soap and the cologne to my mom.  

@Blingqueen023 - hoping that item price is reduced on Tuesday for their shows. Make sure to check for any credits owed to you.

I wonder if they are doing a remote/video show instead of flying back to Evine for 1 day? Odd schedule.  They will be selling 'leftover' Bounty Boxes from last year. I'm not shopping, but will be looking to see what they do with pricing.  

@Chi-town girl I didn’t know they are on this week.  I’ll be at work.  I thanks for letting me know.  I paired my Evine bill today including this order.  Will be checking it on Tuesday.  Thanks again.  You are a love muffin.  

@Blingqueen023 - the 1st Beekman show is tmrw/Monday at noon ET. Your kit is listed as a show item. Pricing is still the same now, but def check in the morning in case they drop the price.

I'm going to DVR the shows to see what they say about the decorated perfume bottle...the supposed non existing decorated bottle that keeps reappearing on Evine, lol Woman LOL

@Chi-town girl

It'll be interesting to hear if the decorated bottle is addressed. Especially since it was "promoted" as part of the kit in every show, even the future BBoxes were touted to include this "featured" specialty. I guess if they'd caught the error and corrected it in the next presentation it wouldn't have been too bad, possibly understandable even. But to continue, iMO is a tarnish on their credibility. Have they gotten so big and popular to think it's ok? Like I mentioned, it wasn't a big deal for me...until they made it one (ad nausem). I'll try to catch the show  and see what the boys have to say too. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I looove the Beekman body cream. Wish the Bounty Box had the body cream instead of the lotion

Bought the duo of the unscented body cream large jars during the holiday specials.  And I ceeate some customized creams in smaller jars using essential oils. 

Beekman 1802 MacKenzie-Childs 3-Piece Flower Market Goat Milk Body Collection - 313-931

@Chi-town girl Thanks for showing this set.  I love the soap.  I just ordered this to get the body cream.  Will give the soap and the cologne to my mom.  

@Blingqueen023 - hoping that item price is reduced on Tuesday for their shows. Make sure to check for any credits owed to you.

I wonder if they are doing a remote/video show instead of flying back to Evine for 1 day? Odd schedule.  They will be selling 'leftover' Bounty Boxes from last year. I'm not shopping, but will be looking to see what they do with pricing.  

@Chi-town girl I didn’t know they are on this week.  I’ll be at work.  I thanks for letting me know.  I paired my Evine bill today including this order.  Will be checking it on Tuesday.  Thanks again.  You are a love muffin.  

@Blingqueen023 - the 1st Beekman show is tmrw/Monday at noon ET. Your kit is listed as a show item. Pricing is still the same now, but def check in the morning in case they drop the price.

I'm going to DVR the shows to see what they say about the decorated perfume bottle...the supposed non existing decorated bottle that keeps reappearing on Evine, lol Woman LOL

@Chi-town girl Thanks for the info you cutie pie.  Will be checking the price this morning  throughout the day.  If it's marked down, I'll be dialing that phone to customer service for sure.  I'm also curious to see what they say about the perfume bottle.  Have a fabulous Monday!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023@rochelleS@Chi-town girl@luv2drive

I see they have the perfume bottle with the design on it's own for $20. The kits that have it in show no design in the pics they have online? Wonder if you can only get the one with the design at the $20 price selling on it's own?

Hopefully they are not showing the design on it plus selling it with no design. If there is no design on the bottle they should not be showing it or talking about it. Very misleading IMO.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Flower Market kits have been marked down for the visit.

The one with the tin, 2 reg. soap bars and 2 small soap bars (313-930) is $34.99
The one with the body butter, reg. soap bar, and spray cologne (313-931) is $35.99

Shipping is still $6.99

The boys solicited calls from those who received the bounty boxes so they could describe the scent.  I wonder if anyone will bring up the undecorated bottle?

Valued Contributor

Grrrr I would have gotten this instead of the bounty box, since I am a soap nut. And so much cheaper!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks for the info you cutie pie.  Will be checking the price this morning  throughout the day.  If it's marked down, I'll be dialing that phone to customer service for sure.  I'm also curious to see what they say about the perfume bottle.  Have a fabulous Monday!

@Blingqueen023 - you are due a $4 credit.  At least it will cover most of your shipping!. Make sure to call Evine today. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 - you are due a $4 credit.  At least it will cover most of your shipping!. Make sure to call Evine today. 

@Chi-town girl  Thanks.  I saw that this morning and tried to cal, but was placed on hold for almost a half hour. i’m Going to call them first thing in the morning.  Not much of a credit, but like you said, it saves in the shipping.  You are a luv muffin.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 - bc of the limited Evine CS support hours,  I can imagine they are slammed on Monday mornings. Glad you are able to get a savings.

I will scan the Beekman shows that I DVR'd to see how they present the fragrance bottle. Someone will post here if there are any calls  on air about the fragrance bottle. Just very surprised to see the decorated bottle posted on the website for sale given the reviews about it!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  They briefly showed the three piece Flower Market set (soap, body cream and perfume) yesterday. The perfume bottle they showed on air was plain.

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@Chi-town girl  They briefly showed the three piece Flower Market set (soap, body cream and perfume) yesterday. The perfume bottle they showed on air was plain.

@lmt - yes, I zoomed through the  shows that I DVR'd yesterday and watched the presentations for the Flower Market kits. They only showed the plain bottle and none of the callers mentioned anything about the bottles. All of the callers were gushing compliments. 

I wonder what will happen when shoppers buy the single bottle Evine is promoting online that has a photo of it as being decorated and they receive something vastly different. Can you imagine the calls w Evine CS Woman Surprised

@lmt @Blingqueen023 @LisaMofSLC @Nightowlz @rochelleS - if you want some Mother's Day gifts,  the boys will be back end of April for Mother's Day promo. They said one of the specials (TTV?) will be an assortment of the smaller sized soap bars, but...Flower Market will not be in the kit.

I hope they offer a duo of the Flower Market body cream. @Blingqueen023 pls post a review of it. This scent is perfect for Spring/Summer, love it Heart