Respected Contributor

Beekman Flash Sale on Mackenzie Childs Products

[ Edited ]

The Beekman website is having a flash sale (65% off) on their Flower Market, Morning Glory and Covent Gardens scents.  The perfume spray, 9 oz soap bars and hand washes are all 65% off.  Shipping for the entire order is $3.  I am stocked up on FM and MG scents, but ordered the Covent Gardens products.  @ChiTownGirl @Nightowlz @FLGATOR  @fluffysmom @Lavenderjunkie

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Flash Sale on Mackenzie Childs Products

They’ve been having great daily sales. I tried to start a thread about this recently but it wouldn’t post for some reason. I got a Morning Glory bounty box for $55, which is the one I had wanted when it first came out but it was the second of an auto delivery. It’s so beautiful, I didn’t even wrap it before putting it under the tree🙂. Today is 30% off body creams.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo - thanks for the notice! Glad you scored some deals!  

I just checked - the Flower Market hand wash and lotion is sold out Woman Sad I would be interested in the FM Bounty Box when it is discounted.  If you see the FM BB at a reduced price, please notify me  Too bad they cannot continue to manufacture and sell FM - it's one of my favorites.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

The Beekman website is having a flash sale (65% off) on their Flower Market, Morning Glory and Covent Gardens scents.  The perfume spray, 9 oz soap bars and hand washes are all 65% off.  Shipping for the entire order is $3.  I am stocked up on FM and MG scents, but ordered the Covent Gardens products.  @ChiTownGirl @Nightowlz @FLGATOR  @fluffysmom @Lavenderjunkie

That was an awesome deal, wish I had seen your post sooner Woman Sad Thanks @Linmo 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Linmo - thanks for the notice! Glad you scored some deals!  

I just checked - the Flower Market hand wash and lotion is sold out Woman Sad I would be interested in the FM Bounty Box when it is discounted.  If you see the FM BB at a reduced price, please notify me  Too bad they cannot continue to manufacture and sell FM - it's one of my favorites.  

@Chi-town girl  The MG bounty box from Evine was offered a couple of days ago for $55.  The FM and CG boxes have not been offered yet.  I'll make sure to post if I hear anything. 

Respected Contributor

One of today's deals is 14 of the palm size soaps in a dopp bag for under $42.  They also have a travel kit of Vanilla Absolute products and a skin care set.  The Morning Glory Bounty Box is also being offered again, but at a higher price than before, $70.