Frequent Contributor

Re: Beekman Fig Leaf scent, anyone like it?

I was curious too about this scent and couldn’t find much on it. Love Beekman vanilla, but was interested in something new.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the fig leaf there are not too many if any of the Beekman soaps that we don't like.  I just went over to Evine and it looks like they really pulled the plug on the boys I mean they don't even come up on when I searched or on the list with all the other beauty vendors.

Evine really doesn't have a lot going for them except maybe Evicta watches which I have plenty of I don't really care for the clothes or handbags; if it wasn't for Skinn, watches and Beekman I wouldn't be shopping there, I use to buy a lot when Pamela McCoy had her coats, suedes and leathers.

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

It’s the soap I hate the most.  I threw it in the trash because of the very sharp needle like exfoliating needles in it.  Was so sharp, it cut me at one time.  

It has needles in the soap that pick you? OMGoodness....that would be a big pass for me!

Honored Contributor

Okay, products all aside.  There is a fig  tree mext foor that  I see all the time....and smell.  It has no scent really.  Figs do, but fig leaf?  Just odd when you think of it

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the large set that was offered, so I'll update once I get it. Hoping there's a bit of lavender scent to it.