I started my Beekman journey getting the TSV Spring Blossom box in April and signed up for the auto-delivery which was supposed to ship a new box with a seasonal scent every three months.  I just got notice that the fall one is delayed and won't come until November.  In my mind (and where I live!) that's really pushing winter.  Am I guaranteed a box or should I be looking to get the fall scent somewhere else?  HSN had it but I think it's sold out already.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman Fall Box Delayed

I also signed up for auto-delivery in the spring. The spring blossom scent was wonderful, the summer glow one was just ok to me. I cancelled the fall shipment because there was a cheaper set of Into the Woods on HSN (Item: 714-183). I have to say I am not impressed by this scent either. It doesn't give me fall....it just seems like a typical soap scent.  I think I might cancel the fourth shipment.

Super Contributor

I'm disappointed with Beekman. They say every 90 days and with each fall box it has always been delayed and delayed. Obviously there is a major problem in fulfilling orders. I've cancelled the fall box before for all the delays. Instead of posting on fb they should be rectifying the issues at hand.

Honored Contributor

@KariS96 wrote:

I started my Beekman journey getting the TSV Spring Blossom box in April and signed up for the auto-delivery which was supposed to ship a new box with a seasonal scent every three months.  I just got notice that the fall one is delayed and won't come until November.  In my mind (and where I live!) that's really pushing winter.  Am I guaranteed a box or should I be looking to get the fall scent somewhere else?  HSN had it but I think it's sold out already.  

@KariS96  - I'm sorry for your disappointment.  The Bounty Boxes used to be special (when they were at Shophq) and exclusive - scents not available elsewhere except for subscribers. 

I don't understand the repeat problems with delivery delays of the Bounty Boxes. They knew exactly how many were needed for subscribers.  If anything,  they shoukd have extra inventory bc of cancelations - like @CorrTor , I also cancelled my subscription after the Spring Box. When I saw they were selling the 'exclusive' scents in other kits, that made my decision easy.

There are a number of new Beekman holiday kits including the new Oct Q TSV. I posted a number of the new kits in the Beekman Holiday thread. Hope you get your Fall box or maybe something better! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I agree @Chi-town girl  When I signed up for the boxes I thought the scents would be exclusive, but they are available elsewhere and even in cheaper configurations. I cancelled my remaining shipments. They also have enough inventory of the fall scent to sell sets of it on HSN which as of now are in stock, which would also make me mad if my box was delayed! 

Regular Contributor

I'm done with any auto-deliveries from Beekman. Too much uncertainty. I've got enough soap for awhile. Then I will reevaluate. 

Super Contributor

If you notice their holiday collection is mostly same ole same ole with just new packaging.

Super Contributor

Looks like the winter box scent is in the TSV

Respected Contributor

My fall box was also delayed, as well as the autoship wipes.  It is disheartening because the products are good.  Even if I was tempted by the TSV, who needs more delays?Cat Frustrated

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Contributor

Beekman has lost a customer- all soaps, towelettes, body cream and more are now only available in mixed scents.  No more just plain old unscented goat soap, towelettes or body cream.  For those of us who do not want scented products, we are out of luck.  The same goes for the 3.5oz.bars of soap which use to be available in unscented as a set.  These guys are so good at touting clean beauty- what a laugh!  Who wants to use a scented towelette or scented soap on their face (and other body parts for that matter).  Shame on Beekman 1802 and QVC for disregarding those of us who do not like scent in our products.  It must be all about making a profit now.