Honored Contributor

Had ordered the Pear set and it smells nothing like pear.  I purchased a few things last winter, some gifts, and was not thrilled.  Never again.  I also think they are not nourishing products.  I always feel like their stuff is just sitting on my skin.  Doesn't seem to absorb.  

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 , my sister orders her soap, etc. from Goat Milk Stuff. Not sure, but I think they are located in Indiana. Family run business (big family).

Honored Contributor

I've ordered both brands and love both!

I had an opposite reaction to both, along with the rest of my family and friends that I've gifted to.

Sorry that you weren't happy with the product.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@rms1954  I still doubt the truth behind Beekmans claims. They have cute little goats, sure. I do not believe for a moment the adult female goats they have consistently produce enough milk to make goat milk soap  in mass. My feeling is it must be a miniscuel amount of goat milk in the product. It is not like some small family living on the farm and making a small  batch of soap just for the family. I believe these 2 guys are big time deceivers  and laughing all the way to the bank  for taking peoples money.

Valued Contributor

I love the Goat Milk Stuff products.

I especially love the shampoo bar.  I have baby fine hair and it makes my hair squeaky clean without stripping it or making it have static.  It is the perfect shampoo for me and a bar lasts forever.  It doesn't weigh my hair down, therefore, I don't have to shampoo as often.

Respected Contributor

@webbgarner1 wrote:

@rms1954  I still doubt the truth behind Beekmans claims. They have cute little goats, sure. I do not believe for a moment the adult female goats they have consistently produce enough milk to make goat milk soap  in mass. My feeling is it must be a miniscuel amount of goat milk in the product. It is not like some small family living on the farm and making a small  batch of soap just for the family. I believe these 2 guys are big time deceivers  and laughing all the way to the bank  for taking peoples money.

That's how I feel, too.  A quaint little farm is insinuated, but not so kind to animals if the goats are constantly in a state of pregnancy, possibly done artificially.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of Beekman, but I love Goat Milk Stuff.  Their shampoo bars are so good for my scalp and hair.  Body bars are terrific.  Their relativity new Dishwasher bar is amazing.  It's great for dishes, but what it does to stainless steel and glass top stove are amazing.  Super clean and shiny and also protected.  Great on my fiberglass bathtub.  Their solid "lotion" stick is so good on my feet, cuticles, and hands.  Wonderful family run business.

Honored Contributor

The farm is only an hour from where I live Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I love their bar soaps, and also have bought Goats milk stuff also,  but did buy the skin care ,i like the face bar, but not face moisturizer, but do love the scent of snow forrest.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@webbgarner1 Totally agree with you.............a drop of goat's milk in a 500 gallon drum of liquids

I was around goats as a child..............

Don't believe a word of their song and dance

2 other vendors - same feeling about