Respected Contributor

Does Beekman clean deoderant REALLY work?  I have tried several national brands and they do not work.

Honored Contributor

It does for me! I love the lemon verbena scent (at least that's what it smells like to me) and I've never had a problem with odor or sweating. I'm not a big sweater in general so it's fine for me.  Not sure how it'd work for someone who sweats profusely.

I haven't read the reviews lately but I'd check there and see how it's doing for people. 
It lasts forever too. I bought the two pack and two years ago and still have some. 

Super Contributor

I have Beekman deodorant but I only use it on days when I won't be going out of the house.   It glides on very smoothly and smells good but for me, it doesn't protect against odor very well.  I wouldn't expect it to protect against wetness because its not an anti-perspirant. I want to sweat, but I don't want to stink!    I do have hot flashes and I  exercise.  If you don't sweat too much, it might be fine for you.   The natural deodorant that controls odor the best for me is Schmidt's.  

Honored Contributor

Well, if it works for the boys working on their farm I would think it must be pretty good. I've never purchased it.

Honored Contributor

I have a problem with a lot of natural deodorants -- they sting my underarms badly, and I get tiny itchy bumps!  I tried Beekman, but it was no different.

The only one I can use is Lume.  However, it's great for low activity days, but not so much when I really need deodorant to kick in on active days.  So I still prefer a regular deodorant/deodorant most days.

Trusted Contributor

I have been using it about five or six weeks and I really like it.  The real test will be in summer though when it is hot and very humid.  Will have to see how it performs then.