Super Contributor

I was on the Auto-Delivery Plan for the Beekman TS last year, the 8 Piece Essentials Kit for $59.95.  

It's now a QVC 2 Big Deal this week (just shown on QVC tonight 5/25) the same exact kit with the AD option for $49.95.  

My original AD is in process and I can't change it now.  

I thought a TS was the lowest price an item could be.  This same exact kit is $10.00 cheaper today.  It doesn't seem fair.   CS told me to cancel my current AD and get this one, but that shouldn't happen.  I bought it in good faith that it was the cheapest price QVC would offer for this item.   And since I can't cancel the order in process, I am out of luck.  

I just think this is poor customer relations to loyal QVC customers. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Deal Not Fair

[ Edited ]

@Ladygray Once the order ships, email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, explain the situation and ask them for a price adjustment credit.  They are usually pretty good about that kind of thing.

Super Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Ladygray Once the order ships, email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, explain the situation and ask them for a price adjustment credit.  They are usually pretty good about that kind of thing.

Thanks Linmo, I appreciate the suggestion.  I have to laugh, the packaging today is the Christmas packaging from last year that was the original TS.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ladygray  Why didn't you cancel your AD when CS said you should?  

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@esmerelda They are unable to cancel since the order is in process.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo   No, I think she was still able to cancel or CS wouldn't have  suggested it.  They would know if it was in process when they made the suggestion. 

@Ladygray said "that shouldn't happen" which I take to mean she thinks she shouldn't have to cancel her AD to get the new price. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@Ladygray  QVC is all about making money and that's it.  Think about how much they make when people return an item.  What I think is a total rip off is charging shipping for each item in the order.  I don't know anyone else that does that -- it must be a shopping network thing.  I am sorry that happened to you.  It seems as the rules change when it's convenient.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@Ladygray  Why didn't you cancel your AD when CS said you should?  

They said to cancel after I get the next shipment.  They said there was no way to stop this next shipment or change the pricing. 

Actually, CS never mentioned changing the pricing.  They just said to cancel it after I get it, which is ridiculous.  

Honored Contributor

Obviously you should have cancelled the old order and placed a new AD order.

Honored Contributor

yes it stinks

but jmpo, I don't think I'd expect any company to discount an order placed over a year ago to compete with a price offered today.

is it worth getting crazy over $10,?  sending the older order back will cost close to that.

however customer goodwill would dictate that accommodation could be made.  QVC isn't good at that.