Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Cleaning Products

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl I was not able to find any coupons I could use on Beekman. You would have thought they would have reduced shipping.

If they put refills in plastic bags at a lower price it will sell better. You can make your own or buy goats milk laundry soap for less then the Beekman.

I used to make my own goats milk laundry soap. I started using Nellies. Our clothes look clean. They are so soft no using it along with the wool dryer balls. Clothes are no longer full of laundry soap after rinsing.

@Nightowlz - I haven't tried Nellies soap but we use the dryer balls. Didn't think about adding essential oils.

The Beekman AD refill orders for the laundry soap will be shipped in a plastic bag, but why isn't the pricing lower since you don't get another tin container?????

I don't understand Evine pricing strategy,, they certainly don't offer incentives for repeat purchasing or buying multiples of the same items...

@Chi-town girl Be careful if you are going to add EO's to your dryer balls. Essential Oils are flammable. I would only use a couple of drops.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl I was not able to find any coupons I could use on Beekman. You would have thought they would have reduced shipping.

If they put refills in plastic bags at a lower price it will sell better. You can make your own or buy goats milk laundry soap for less then the Beekman.

I used to make my own goats milk laundry soap. I started using Nellies. Our clothes look clean. They are so soft no using it along with the wool dryer balls. Clothes are no longer full of laundry soap after rinsing.

@Nightowlz - I haven't tried Nellies soap but we use the dryer balls. Didn't think about adding essential oils.

The Beekman AD refill orders for the laundry soap will be shipped in a plastic bag, but why isn't the pricing lower since you don't get another tin container?????

I don't understand Evine pricing strategy,, they certainly don't offer incentives for repeat purchasing or buying multiples of the same items...

@Chi-town girl Be careful if you are going to add EO's to your dryer balls. Essential Oils are flammable. I would only use a couple of drops.

@Nightowlz - yikes! We use fragrance free since there are allergy issues and I personally wear different fragrances so I don't want my clothes to be scented. Maybe the blankets, but not much else. TY

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Nightowlz - yikes! We use fragrance free since there are allergy issues and I personally wear different fragrances so I don't want my clothes to be scented. Maybe the blankets, but not much else. TY

@Chi-town girl I also use fragrance free. My allergies are driving me crazy. Picked up some Zyrtec while I was out so hope it helps. When I visit my sister everything smells like Tide & Downy. 

Honored Contributor

New TTV launching in 2 hours

Beekman 1802 Happy Place 20 oz Multi Use Concentrate & Glass Cleaner w/ 2 Sunny Mitts - 471-525

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Beekman 1802 Happy Place 20 oz Sweet Grass Odor Eliminator Spray Bottle - 469-337

Honored Contributor

Beekman 1802 Happy Place Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Set - 471-340

Honored Contributor

Beekman 1802 Happy Place Set of 2 Multi Surface Cleaning Wipes - 471-821

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Beekman 1802 Happy Place 20 oz Multi Use Concentrate & Glass Cleaner w/ 2 Sunny Mitts - 471-525

@Chi-town girl Do not buy this.  It's the worst product I ever used  HOrrible stuff.  Doesn't even clean anythng. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl Do not buy this.  It's the worst product I ever used  HOrrible stuff.  Doesn't even clean anythng. 

@Blingqueen023 - yikes! Did you return it?

I was thinking about the laundry detergent,  but knowing Evine, I'm sure the shipping fee will quell my urge to shop  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 - yikes! Did you return it?

I was thinking about the laundry detergent,  but knowing Evine, I'm sure the shipping fee will quell my urge to shop  Woman LOL

@Chi-town girl  No I should have returned it but I didn't.  It was their spray cleaner when it first came out.  It's horrible.  Just to clean the top of the stove off after cooking which didn't take much elbow grease as you know, this stuff wouldn't even clean good.  I had to grab Windex.   I'm safe this visit because I won't purchase any of their cleaning items again. . I'll only purchase their soap that I love.