Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Boys travel sized assorted soaps!

@Linmo wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

I just checked the line-up of Beekman products for tomorrow morning's early shows.  It appears that another hour has been added and there's still no sign of the travel soaps.  Given that there's no host listed (and time of day), these are likely to be re-runs of previous appearances.  Perhaps the travel set was initially erroneously listed (in emailed program guide) and meant to be saved for their visit next weekend. 

The travel soaps were listed under the 6am show on the 15th but I see now they are gone so I am kind of happy about that, actually as I wasn't planning on staying up until 3 am to watch in order to buy and by the time I did get up, they might have been sold out, lol. So I am actually happy about that change and hope it will be offered during reasonable hours. Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze@Dallas-DameMy guess is that it will be one of the 2 TTVs next Thursday and Friday.  I was wondering if they might do a pre-launch tomorrow morning like they did with the last Bounty Box.

@Linmo if they do, I hope someone posts a heads up! I will keep my eyes peeled (why eyes peeled?? sounds painful, lol) to see if it pops up tonight although, again, I know I won't be up at 3 am! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

I just checked the line-up of Beekman products for tomorrow morning's early shows.  It appears that another hour has been added and there's still no sign of the travel soaps.  Given that there's no host listed (and time of day), these are likely to be re-runs of previous appearances.  Perhaps the travel set was initially erroneously listed (in emailed program guide) and meant to be saved for their visit next weekend. 

The travel soaps were listed under the 6am show on the 15th but I see now they are gone so I am kind of happy about that, actually as I wasn't planning on staying up until 3 am to watch in order to buy and by the time I did get up, they might have been sold out, lol. So I am actually happy about that change and hope it will be offered during reasonable hours. Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze@Dallas-DameMy guess is that it will be one of the 2 TTVs next Thursday and Friday.  I was wondering if they might do a pre-launch tomorrow morning like they did with the last Bounty Box.

@Linmo if they do, I hope someone posts a heads up! I will keep my eyes peeled (why eyes peeled?? sounds painful, lol) to see if it pops up tonight although, again, I know I won't be up at 3 am! Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze If I recall with the Bounty Box pre-launch, they did send out an email for the pre-launch.  So if we don't receive an email today, it probably won't be on tomorrow.  The program guide for next week should be emailed tomorrow, so we'll see if it shows up as the TTV for either Thursday or Friday.  

Valued Contributor

The travel sized soaps are now available for purchase at regular price of $41.00 plus s&h. 

Honored Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

The travel sized soaps are now available for purchase at regular price of $41.00 plus s&h. 

I Am waiting as I'm sure it will go down in price.

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

I Am waiting as I'm sure it will go down in price.

I plan to wait, too!  They'll work so well for travel and little gifts for family/friends.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting @HappyDaze.  My DH loves the soaps so I'll pick these up. We just got back and he had that big bar in a sandwich bag. Lol. Finally got to try out my baby mousse too.

Honored Contributor

pic for those interested:

beekman soaps.jpg

@ANewHue you are welcome! My hubby loves them too!

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I am so lazy! I've had some Beekman soap for months & have not tried it because I've been using up shower gels. I just finished one up & am close to using up another so my project for tonight is getting that Beekman soap (I think it is Honeyed Grapefruit or some such thing) out, cutting it in half & starting to use it! 

--------

I would suggest using up your shower gels first. You will never want to go back to them after trying the soaps. At least that's what's happened to me Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up for the soaps.  Going to order them now and then get a price adjustment.  That way I won't be fighting for them with everybody else.  

Frequent Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I am so lazy! I've had some Beekman soap for months & have not tried it because I've been using up shower gels. I just finished one up & am close to using up another so my project for tonight is getting that Beekman soap (I think it is Honeyed Grapefruit or some such thing) out, cutting it in half & starting to use it! 

--------

I would suggest using up your shower gels first. You will never want to go back to them after trying the soaps. At least that's what's happened to me Smiley Happy

Me too!  (love the smooth creamy lather of the soaps)