Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman Boys travel sized assorted soaps & more new goodies!

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@ctinaw the lip balm TTV price is showing $39.20  + $6.99 s/h (ugh) so $46 for the set. s/h is too high!!

@HappyDaze @ctinaw

Now they show $41.16 + $6.99 S&H

@Nightowlz Apparently it's not a TTV.  I don't know whether to order this or wait until Saturday to see if they're going to jiggle their prices around like they always do.  I"m so sick of Evine juggling prices.  I can't even count the number of times I had to call them for price adjustments.  It's sickening.  I guess I'll have to wait and see if it's really going to be a ttv. 

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@ctinaw the lip balm TTV price is showing $39.20  + $6.99 s/h (ugh) so $46 for the set. s/h is too high!!

@HappyDaze @ctinaw

@Nightowlz Apparently it's not a TTV.  I don't know whether to order this or wait until Saturday to see if they're going to jiggle their prices around like they always do.  I"m so sick of Evine juggling prices.  I can't even count the number of times I had to call them for price adjustments.  It's sickening.  I guess I'll have to wait and see if it's really going to be a ttv. 

@BlingQueen022I think it is the TTV for tomorrow.  They usually lower the price of the next day's TTV around noon EST for a couple of hours and then raise it back up until the 10 PM (or 11 PM in this case) show.  At around 10:30 EST tonight, the price should go back down to $39 and change.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze @ctinaw

@BlingQueen022I think it is the TTV for tomorrow.  They usually lower the price of the next day's TTV around noon EST for a couple of hours and then raise it back up until the 10 PM (or 11 PM in this case) show.  At around 10:30 EST tonight, the price should go back down to $39 and change.

@Linmo wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze @ctinaw

@Linmo  HI Linmo.  Thank you.  I clicked on it because it was on the bottom of my screen of things I clicked on earlier.  I'm glad I didn't rush and order it at the higher price.  Thank you posting this.  It's much appreciated, and you saved me a couple of bucks.  Have a happy healthy Labor Day. 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze @ctinaw

Lol @Nightowlz so strange-lol let the games with Evine begin!

and it did say it was the TTV. 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze @ctinaw

@HappyDaze @BlingQueen022 I know crazy with the price changes.

I think they are also losing sales by charging shipping on each item even if you buy more then one of the same. Sure keeps me from buying more.

I have plenty of their lip balm. I like those Skinn balms in the little compacts. It made my lips softer then any lip balm.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze @ctinaw

@HappyDaze @BlingQueen022 I know crazy with the price changes.

I think they are also losing sales by charging shipping on each item even if you buy more then one of the same. Sure keeps me from buying more.

I have plenty of their lip balm. I like those Skinn balms in the little compacts. It made my lips softer then any lip balm.

@Nightowlz You know, you're right.  I have the Skinn Lip Balm TTV and they do keep your lips nice and soft.  I don't think I'll purchase the beekman one when I have the set from Skinn.  Too bad the beekman ttv wasn't another just soap set.  

Honored Contributor

My TTV Ylang Ylang/Tuberose kit shipped. Suppose to be here Thurs. Cannot wait to smell it & use the shampoo/conditioner.

Respected Contributor

I didn't buy anything this visit. I have the set of 6 lip balms from a few months ago and the only one I like and find the scent nice and the balm moisturizing is the fresh cream one. I gave one to a neighbor and the rest just sit in a drawer. I don't like some of the scents and find others drying.
Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:
I didn't buy anything this visit. I have the set of 6 lip balms from a few months ago and the only one I like and find the scent nice and the balm moisturizing is the fresh cream one. I gave one to a neighbor and the rest just sit in a drawer. I don't like some of the scents and find others drying.

@BabyYoda I've only tried a few of the lip balms, both of which were the tinted ones and the colors of the tint just don't work well for my skintone. I don't like brownish berry type tints and that is what they look like on me. I am always surprised when they say the tint doesn't really show up because on me they do. I am going to try the ylang ylang one when it comes though because it doesn't have peppermint or menthol in it, both which I tend to find drying on my lips. I have the fresh air one and the fresh cream one but plan on gifting those two. I have so many other lip products and don't have any real issues with dry lips so don't really need daily application of lip products. One tube or pot of lip balm tends to last me a loooong time.

Honored Contributor

I would have been all over the lip balm TTV but there was no way I was paying $6.99 s/h for that set.

I would have kept a few and gave some as added little gifts for the holidays.