Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Boys travel sized assorted soaps & more new goodies!

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:
I didn't buy anything this visit. I have the set of 6 lip balms from a few months ago and the only one I like and find the scent nice and the balm moisturizing is the fresh cream one. I gave one to a neighbor and the rest just sit in a drawer. I don't like some of the scents and find others drying.

@BabyYoda I've only tried a few of the lip balms, both of which were the tinted ones and the colors of the tint just don't work well for my skintone. I don't like brownish berry type tints and that is what they look like on me. I am always surprised when they say the tint doesn't really show up because on me they do. I am going to try the ylang ylang one when it comes though because it doesn't have peppermint or menthol in it, both which I tend to find drying on my lips. I have the fresh air one and the fresh cream one but plan on gifting those two. I have so many other lip products and don't have any real issues with dry lips so don't really need daily application of lip products. One tube or pot of lip balm tends to last me a loooong time.

@HappyDaze I agree the tinted lip balms give my lips a Brownish tone. Terrible! I agree the lip balms last a long time. There are other brands I use I like much better. The mint one I threw out as it burned my lips.

Honored Contributor

I received my Ylang Ylang/Tuberose TTV yesterday. I used the shampoo/cond, bar soap & body butter. I really like the scent & body butter. It only takes a small amount of body butter, shampoo & conditioner. I like the body body so much more than their hand creams or body lotions. It's not greasy either.

The scent reminds me of something I have used but cannot figure out what it is???

Since I also bought the Skinn Collagensis shamp/cond TTV I won't know which product I'm getting the benefits from if I use them at the same time.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I received my Ylang Ylang/Tuberose TTV yesterday. I used the shampoo/cond, bar soap & body butter. I really like the scent & body butter. It only takes a small amount of body butter, shampoo & conditioner. I like the body body so much more than their hand creams or body lotions. It's not greasy either.

The scent reminds me of something I have used but cannot figure out what it is???

Since I also bought the Skinn Collagensis shamp/cond TTV I won't know which product I'm getting the benefits from if I use them at the same time.

Ohhhhh I am so excited to get mine now @Nightowlz!!! Thanks for posting your update. Now makes me think I should have bought two, lol! I just love the scent. 

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Ohhhhh I am so excited to get mine now @Nightowlz!!! Thanks for posting your update. Now makes me think I should have bought two, lol! I just love the scent. 

So @HappyDaze since you love scents...what did you think of the Laugh roller ball? I sent you a few emails... no response and am waiting anxiously hoping you liked it..and the gloss sticks...I just got a perfume dupe from Perfume Shop for my beloved long gone Sensi from Armani and it feels like a long lost friend came to visit...amaazing how fragrance makes us feel, huh? hugss xoxo

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

So @HappyDaze since you love scents...what did you think of the Laugh roller ball? I sent you a few emails... no response and am waiting anxiously hoping you liked it..and the gloss sticks...I just got a perfume dupe from Perfume Shop for my beloved long gone Sensi from Armani and it feels like a long lost friend came to visit...amaazing how fragrance makes us feel, huh? hugss xoxo

I honestly have not even tried it yet. The only things I've tried is the lip balm and the packets of Shampoo/conditioner. We have alot of stuff going on lately and I just haven't had the chance to play with anything else nor have I caught up on my emails yet. I am usually just exhausted and wanted to relax  a bit and then I usually fall asleep on the couch. I will get there, my friend. Sorry about that. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I'm having non-buyer's remorse on that one.  Maybe next time I'll try it.  Enjoy the s#xy s#xy scent.  Let me know how you ladies like the shampoo and conditioner.  I have tough hair to tame.

Honored Contributor

Okay i tried the ylang ylAng shampoo and conditioner a few times now and although I love the scent, it leaves my hair a bit dull and dry. Not horribly so but enough that I don't want to use it anymore. Darn.

however, I LOVE the honey orange blossom shampoo bar!  I used it on my scalp and let it run down my hair with a little tweak-d restore on the ends (I have long hair) that I applied earlier in my dry hair, and my hair looks and feels great. Lots of shine and body and no frizz and best of all,  no tangles!