Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Boys travel sized assorted soaps & more new goodies!

Just an update on the Fresh Air scent after using the body wash (as a hand wash) for a bit. I am not thrilled with it. It isn't terrible by any means but just not something I particularly care for. I won't repurchase this scent.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Just an update on the Fresh Air scent after using the body wash (as a hand wash) for a bit. I am not thrilled with it. It isn't terrible by any means but just not something I particularly care for. I won't repurchase this scent.

@HappyDazeI did not care for the scent either. My daughter moved into her first apartment last week and loved the scent, so it became a little housewarming gift for her.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDazeI did not care for the scent either. My daughter moved into her first apartment last week and loved the scent, so it became a little housewarming gift for her.

@Linmo at least she was able to enjoy it! I can see that some people would really like it but it just isn't "me". How exciting for your daughter for her first apartment!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Linmo at least she was able to enjoy it! I can see that some people would really like it but it just isn't "me". How exciting for your daughter for her first apartment!

She also loved the honeysuckle & moss (which is another scent that I can live without), so I gave her that one too.  She definitely did not get her sense of smell from me!

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

She also loved the honeysuckle & moss (which is another scent that I can live without), so I gave her that one too.  She definitely did not get her sense of smell from me!

hahaha! I know, I too was not a fan of the honeysuckle and moss. I was actually happy when I finished up the body wash, which, again, I used as a hand wash. Hubby hasn't tried the soap yet so who knows what he will think. The bar soap smells a bit better than the liquid soap, etc but that might change once we actually use it.

Regular Contributor

When will they be back on Evine? TIA.

Respected Contributor

@Danishgal wrote:

When will they be back on Evine? TIA.

@DanishgalLast I heard, sometime in September.

Regular Contributor

@Linmo Thank you!!

Contributor

@Danishgal and @Linmo September 1-4th, which I believe is labor day weekend. 

Respected Contributor

@Rondafan wrote:

@Danishgal and @Linmo September 1-4th, which I believe is labor day weekend. 

Thanks @Rondafan!  I'll be watching.  Would love to see some more whipped body cream items.