Respected Contributor

Beekman Boys... New scent...

Aloe and Iris. 

They offer a nice set in this fragrance. I think I will get this for my mother for Mother's Day - she used to love to garden and one of her most favorite flowers was her iris's - they were beautiful, just like her! To this day, the iris is still my favorite flower - just like it was when I was just a young girl helping her in her beautiful garden of many different varieties and colors of flowers. I think it will bring back some fond memories for her of her and her little helper in her garden!! 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Boys... New scent...

[ Edited ]

Wait until tomorrow night. It's supposed to be the TTV. I already ordered at the TTV price when they had it on pre-order. Mine will be here tomorrow. The TTV price is $59.78 + shipping.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Boys... New scent...

I was really excited about it initially. I love iris scents and the packaging is beautiful but with the addition of eucalyptus in it, it is a no go for me. I was going to get one for much mom too but friends don't let friends use skincare with menthol and eucalyptus, lol, Smiley Happy two of the AD scents, Summer and winter sound amazing though!