Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Bounty box (including AD!) back for TTV price!

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@luv2drive wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@luv2drive if you are still on the fence about ordering another, did you see the $10 off $50 offer for Evine they mentioned on another thread? That covers s/h and a few bucks more. Just something to think about.

@HappyDaze  Thanks so much for thinking of me, but no, I did not see that!!  Boy I wish I had before I placed my order. I went ahead and ordered another A/D last night because I knew I would be sad if I didn't  LOL

There's another item I want, but it's about $40 so it wouldn't qualify for that.  Rats! Smiley LOL

Anyway, again, I really appreciate you making sure that I knew about that. Now I will shop with that in mind!  Btw, were you tempted by anything else that I might need to look at? I love a good deal. 

@luv2drive you are welcome and please call Evine and ask them to apply the $10 off- I am sure they will!

I didn't really look around much or watch any shows because I was pretty busy all day today up until 9pm tonight! I did want to pick up the SKINN essential radiance kit he had which was a shimmering body oil, body wash and I think the body lotion in that wonderful essential radiance scent but it isn't on Evine anymore sadly. I did a quick look for Beekman's trio of hand washes (the ones in the brown bottles) as i was hoping to pick up those but they weren't available either. I really wanted to use that $30 off $100 code instead of the $10 but try as I might, I could not find enough things I really wanted or needed to get me to that $100, lol! Smiley Happy

ETA: I just read another thread and they could not apply the coupon for an order already placed but if it hadn't shipped yet you can cancel and re-order (not sure if it is still available now though...) and use the coupon. But the other poster's already shipped so she couldn't cancel but they did do something nice for her- check out the "If you are signed up for Evine emails thread...."

@HappyDazeWow $30 off $100 & the $10 off codes. I missed those. This is the 1st I have seen this offer. Oh well I guess you snooze you lose. LOL!!! I did see they had free shipping. I think that was yesterday.

@Nightowlz I think you only got free shipping if you have their credit card, which I don't. I never did get the email with the codes on my account. I think it was only given to some customers, kind of like what beauty.com does.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@luv2drive wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@luv2drive if you are still on the fence about ordering another, did you see the $10 off $50 offer for Evine they mentioned on another thread? That covers s/h and a few bucks more. Just something to think about.

@HappyDaze  Thanks so much for thinking of me, but no, I did not see that!!  Boy I wish I had before I placed my order. I went ahead and ordered another A/D last night because I knew I would be sad if I didn't  LOL

There's another item I want, but it's about $40 so it wouldn't qualify for that.  Rats! Smiley LOL

Anyway, again, I really appreciate you making sure that I knew about that. Now I will shop with that in mind!  Btw, were you tempted by anything else that I might need to look at? I love a good deal. 

@luv2drive you are welcome and please call Evine and ask them to apply the $10 off- I am sure they will!

I didn't really look around much or watch any shows because I was pretty busy all day today up until 9pm tonight! I did want to pick up the SKINN essential radiance kit he had which was a shimmering body oil, body wash and I think the body lotion in that wonderful essential radiance scent but it isn't on Evine anymore sadly. I did a quick look for Beekman's trio of hand washes (the ones in the brown bottles) as i was hoping to pick up those but they weren't available either. I really wanted to use that $30 off $100 code instead of the $10 but try as I might, I could not find enough things I really wanted or needed to get me to that $100, lol! Smiley Happy

ETA: I just read another thread and they could not apply the coupon for an order already placed but if it hadn't shipped yet you can cancel and re-order (not sure if it is still available now though...) and use the coupon. But the other poster's already shipped so she couldn't cancel but they did do something nice for her- check out the "If you are signed up for Evine emails thread...."

@HappyDazeWow $30 off $100 & the $10 off codes. I missed those. This is the 1st I have seen this offer. Oh well I guess you snooze you lose. LOL!!! I did see they had free shipping. I think that was yesterday.

@Nightowlz I think you only got free shipping if you have their credit card, which I don't. I never did get the email with the codes on my account. I think it was only given to some customers, kind of like what beauty.com does.

@HappyDaze I do have their card just so I can use their codes when they offer them. I will have to look through my email to see if I received it. Half the time I delete them without opening them. LOL!!! Guess I need to at least look to see if it mentions free shipping or other coupons.

I just went thru my emails back thru the 7th of Apr. The only coupons I received were the $10 off & the free shipping.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze I do have their card just so I can use their codes when they offer them. I will have to look through my email to see if I received it. Half the time I delete them without opening them. LOL!!! Guess I need to at least look to see if it mentions free shipping or other coupons.

I just went thru my emails back thru the 7th of Apr. The only coupons I received were the $10 off & the free shipping.

Yeah, @Nightowlz as I said, they only sent the codes out to some people. I even tried to use the code on my account that I did not get the code on and it says the codes are only for "the named customer". I am not sure why some got it and others didn't. I hardly buy anything from Evine so maybe they only give it to those that spend alot? Not sure??

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Yeah, @Nightowlz as I said, they only sent the codes out to some people. I even tried to use the code on my account that I did not get the code on and it says the codes are only for "the named customer". I am not sure why some got it and others didn't. I hardly buy anything from Evine so maybe they only give it to those that spend alot? Not sure??

I didn't get the $off code email either. @HappyDaze, I think you must be right, it's probably offered to preferred customers who regularly shop with them. I'm definitely not one of those. I've ordered Beekman and Emu and a few assorted Waterford pieces but don't shop there often. 

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I didn't get the $off code email either. @HappyDaze, I think you must be right, it's probably offered to preferred customers who regularly shop with them. I'm definitely not one of those. I've ordered Beekman and Emu and a few assorted Waterford pieces but don't shop there often. 

@Maltichonmom17 lol now after I wrote that,  I just thought about the fact that my "husband's" account got the code and "he" only placed on order ever from Evine so I guess this isn't true. Or maybe it is given to those that spend alot and those that don't spend hardly anything so us that on occasionally buy don't get anything? It is weird but I know beauty.com does that too- randomly sends out codes to "select" customers. I haven't figured out their algorithm yet as to who gets them and why. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I don't spend a lot on Evine either and don't have an Evine credit card, but I received a coupon yesterday that was $40 off $100 or $15 off $50.    I ended up buying the Bounty Box and the 4 pack of soap/wipes for $78 total.  I think it had to be random.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish they did or maybe they will have add the other scents once they see how popular it is.  I'm not into floral scents so sadly I won't buy for myself but this would make an awesome gift.

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo@HappyDaze, good info. Sounds like it must be random. Maybe Evine uses the same algorithm that the Q uses when they send out those five easy pay offers. 😄

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@luv2drive wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze  Don't cha just hate when you're trying to buy something and can't find anything you want?!  LOL  I've done the same thing myself.

Thanks for pointing me to the other thread. I read through it and saw that you could only use one discount. I did get the cc so I could get the free shipping and discounts, so I just left the order the way it was, although $10 would have been the better deal.

The bounty box was all I ordered yesterday, and my cc was happier for it! Smiley LOL  I still want to try that Emma Hardie one day.  The kit I wanted sold out, but I"ll keep it in mind for later.

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Respected Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Linmo@HappyDaze, good info. Sounds like it must be random. Maybe Evine uses the same algorithm that the Q uses when they send out those five easy pay offers. 😄

They do use an analytics algorithm based on buying habits (how often purchase, how much you spend, what you buy). 

I get QVC's 6 easy pay offer emails quite a lot but I don't use them. I am disappointed that Q doesn't give out coupons for money off like HSN and Evine do. I shop less on th Q because of it.