New Contributor

Re: Beekman Bounty box (including AD!) back for TTV price!

This aloe/iris paper wrapping the barsoap is so pretty! Loving this scent, reminds me of. Inner Grace only I like this aloe/iris much better.  Fresher than IG IMO

Honored Contributor

@Sweeteajw wrote:

This aloe/iris paper wrapping the barsoap is so pretty! Loving this scent, reminds me of. Inner Grace only I like this aloe/iris much better.  Fresher than IG IMO

@Sweeteajw I agree the wrapping/labels are very pretty. Have you seen the other kits on AD? The labels/wrapping on those are gorgeous too, very similar to this box.

Super Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
How's the scent? Is it super floral?

@Rachb  I would not say super floral at all. I'm not good at explaining scents, so maybe someone else can help you out. 

To me, it just smells really fresh and clean.  Maybe a little "green"?  I don't really know.  I just know that I really like it  Smiley Very Happy

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
New Contributor

Yes & Fall is gonna be a knock-out. 

Valued Contributor

Surprised at how much the bars foam up. Just takes one swipe and it lathers better than many liquid soaps. Also rinses clean with no residue. I'm now a Beekman fan. Think its one of the best bars of soap I've ever used. Worth every penny.

Honored Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

@HappyDaze  Yes, I did get the 1st one on A/D.. That's one reason I'm still debating about getting another one.  If I like the others as much as this one, maybe I want a 2nd A/D on this item.  I don't like making decisions!  LOL

Did you get A/D before?

eta - oops! Nevermind. Just went back saw where you said you were looking forward to the next ones, so that would be a "yes"  Haha   Anyway, it's being presented now.  I need to decide something!!!

@luv2drive lol you sound like me- I can't make a decision either! I wonder if a scent becomes a HUGE hit they will bring it back as a permanent scent?

Honored Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

Surprised at how much the bars foam up. Just takes one swipe and it lathers better than many liquid soaps. Also rinses clean with no residue. I'm now a Beekman fan. Think its one of the best bars of soap I've ever used. Worth every penny.

@segrl21 I know they are super lather-y, lol. I must admit, I am a liquid shower soap user but I have used the bars a few times now and I have not had any dry skin issues. I haven't used bar soap in the shower in probably 20+ years! They are the only soap my hubby wants to use now which I am thankful for because for years now I've been trying all kinds of soaps and it is exhausting looking for new ones to try, lol! I agree, they are worth every penny (honestly I've bought more expensive soaps than these before!). I hope they don't ever change the formula!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luv2drive wrote:

@Rachb wrote:
How's the scent? Is it super floral?

@Rachb  I would not say super floral at all. I'm not good at explaining scents, so maybe someone else can help you out. 

To me, it just smells really fresh and clean.  Maybe a little "green"?  I don't really know.  I just know that I really like it  Smiley Very Happy

ITA a fresh clean scent. It does have rose in it which I can smell. Not as strong as the rose bar. I think it smells really good. I think the bar has a lot of creamy lather.

Honored Contributor

Just saw that on Evine. I wanted to check to see if it had been posted yet so those that missed out can now order it.

I ordered the cuticle cream. I really like it.

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@luv2drive wrote:

@HappyDaze  Yes, I did get the 1st one on A/D.. That's one reason I'm still debating about getting another one.  If I like the others as much as this one, maybe I want a 2nd A/D on this item.  I don't like making decisions!  LOL

Did you get A/D before?

eta - oops! Nevermind. Just went back saw where you said you were looking forward to the next ones, so that would be a "yes"  Haha   Anyway, it's being presented now.  I need to decide something!!!

@luv2drive lol you sound like me- I can't make a decision either! I wonder if a scent becomes a HUGE hit they will bring it back as a permanent scent?

@HappyDaze  That's why I'm struggling about ordering. I can't believe they wouldn't bring back something really popular, but they kept saying they would never be available again. 

And yet, here we are.......still available and on A/D.  So do we take a chance and not order, or take the plunge and have what we want?  I still haven't decided. Have you?  I think if I had a gift in mind, I'd probably go ahead, but I don't have anyone that I can think of to give it to.

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15