Respected Contributor

Beekman Bounty Boxes Will Be Honored

For anyone wondering if you'll still be getting the next two shipments of the bounty boxes........

Someone asked on Facebook about it and here it the answer from the boys:

Yep, MacKenzie Childs Box is being honored! Stay tuned for more info later...

Of course everyone is asking where are they going. QVC? HSN? Even Target is a guess since some of their food products are available there. I can't see them going to Target, but who knows? I imagine that at this point they legally can't say where they're going. Here is their reply:

We’ll be able to tell all in a few weeks

My guess is that they'll announce they're leaving Evine during one of their last shows, as I don't think they would leave customers in the dark. But I doubt they'll say where they're going. I highly doubt Evine would allow that. My guess is that they might tell people to check out their Facebook page for the big announcement. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman Bounty Boxes Will Be Honored

i've never heard a vendor announce that they will be leaving....they just disappear...i think it would be awkward to announce their last show...

Respected Contributor

What?  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lmt wrote:

For anyone wondering if you'll still be getting the next two shipments of the bounty boxes........

Someone asked on Facebook about it and here it the answer from the boys:

Yep, MacKenzie Childs Box is being honored! Stay tuned for more info later...

Of course everyone is asking where are they going. QVC? HSN? Even Target is a guess since some of their food products are available there. I can't see them going to Target, but who knows? I imagine that at this point they legally can't say where they're going. Here is their reply:

We’ll be able to tell all in a few weeks

My guess is that they'll announce they're leaving Evine during one of their last shows, as I don't think they would leave customers in the dark. But I doubt they'll say where they're going. I highly doubt Evine would allow that. My guess is that they might tell people to check out their Facebook page for the big announcement. 

@lmtThank you. I have been watching facebook too. I know they mentioned during the large body cream TS that is very hard to get that much goat milk. They did not know if they would ever be able to do it again. Evine may have been demanding too much product for their goat milk sources. Cow milk is easy but I imagine there are not a lot of goat farms that have surplus to sell for beauty products.

Super Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i've never heard a vendor announce that they will be leaving....they just disappear...i think it would be awkward to announce their last show...

@nana59 Victoria Wieck had a farewell show on HSN. Then she brought her line to Evine a few months later. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mistyada wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@nana59 Victoria Wieck had a farewell show on HSN. Then she brought her line to Evine a few months later. 

i never watched her shows...not a jewelry person...so i missed it....

Super Contributor

@nana59 I just noticed it when I was switching channels. HSN makes a big deal out of farewell shows. I think Victoria was on HDPSN for over 15 years. I remember Adam the host made a big deal about it. Sometimes I watch for a few minutes before I go to another channel, I only noticed her line at Evine because I was looking for Beekman. That is the only thing I buy on Evine.