Respected Contributor

Not to me it does not seem like a good price.  The $65 is the TS price. I think it is over priced. Maybe I am used to the Evine prices but it seems like they had better deals, such as 2 body creams for $35. The Beekman Boys will say 1 body cream is $35 but I bought multiples in the past for 2 for about that price. 

Respected Contributor

I looked up some of my old orders from Evine. The last holiday bounty box I bought there was in 2017 and by the time shipping and taxes were added it was $70. I don’t think the prices on HSN are that out of line although I don’t like the product assortment as well in recent bounty boxes. As for the body creams, they should go on sale this week. The price was $43 for two by the time you added shipping and taxes on Evine.

Regular Contributor

The price for two body creams now at HSN is $36.95 with free shipping. Seems to be a better deal. 

Frequent Contributor

The Arcadia Holiday Bounty Box was $59.95 w/ free s/h.  It came with

• 2 oz. Fig Leaf Goat Milk Hand Cream 
  • 9 oz. Fig Leaf Goat Milk Bar Soap 
  • 9 oz. Pure Goat Milk Bar Soap 
  • 8 fl. oz. Arcadia Goat Milk Body Cream
  • 3.4 fl. oz. Arcadia Goat Milk Hand Cream 
  • 9 oz. Arcadia Goat Milk Bar Soap

I'm still on A/D with it.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the  bounty box TS AS. Can't wait to get it. 

Trusted Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Am I thinking of another Beekman box....I thought the Bounty Box was $49.99 last time (not on HSN).

$49.99? Wow!  That's a fantastic price. 

Valued Contributor

I recall the Bounty Box for the Flower Market. I ordered the auto ship but on seeing the total cost of the first box, with shipping and tax, I cancelled the auto ship, keeping the Flower Market only. This has free shipping at least. Seems a bit less in cost.

One thing I notice different from Evine is some items don't even have E-Z pay. I love E-Z pay.

Trusted Contributor

The boys are on with Shannon. I like the combo so far. Fun.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Beekman Bounty Box

[ Edited ]

I purchased the Arcadia box and almost tossed out the hand lotion. 

The scent was WAY to strong. However, I read a post on my news feed about repurposing beauty items. For example, if you buy a face oil and it doesn't seem to really work on your face...use it on your knees and legs when you get out of the shower instead. Sometimes an item being repurposed actually works better. 

So I did that with the hand cream. I used it on my feet all winter at bedtime with a pair of socks. I have to be honest here and tell you that my feet never once cracked this winter which is a first for me. 

Also, every winter my skin gets itchy if it gets to dry. I used my usual high end lotion last year and had to apply it daily. However this past winter I used that body cream from my beekman box and I swear I would go three days not having to reapply it. It's hard getting lotion on my back! So if I don't have to do it daily I am happy!

I love the soap. Lathers and cleans up very well.

The only item I didn't end up loving was the lip balm. It just isn't the best natural item for lips I have tried. So I keep them in my car. That way I have something on hand when out and about but I am not losing them. 

I did subscribe to the hsn auto delivery for the year. All of the items I will use and stock will hold stable for 2 years. The scents sound lovely and I know the products work. 

I do wish the "hi neighbor" thing would end. It's annoying and gimmicky. 

But I do hope they bring the goats with them when they visit QVC. 

All in all...the products I have tried do their job and I'm happy with the result. I also tried the makeup wipes in pure milk and I will never use another wipe again. They are a holy Grail item for me. And I'm a person who bought the tatcha Christmas box. For me...it's all about how well a product works. The more natural the better but I believe in science too. I just simply have never been impressed like I am with the beekman items. 

As as soon as I posted this I got my shipping notification from hsn for my first bounty box for this year. It's the meadow mist. So if anyone would like a picture or opinion just let me know. 😁✌️

Respected Contributor

LOVE their soap, which I give as gifts all the time.  I also like their body cream.  Not a big fan of the hand lotion, and the lip balm is okay (I prefer Goat Milk Stuff lip balm in the orange tube a lot more).   I thought the pricing was high, and probably a lot of it was because of the box itself.   If you look at all the items,  not at full retail, but priced when you get a bundle at an event price,  I think the box should have been targeted at a $54-57 price.  The free shipping is always great on HSN.

Enjoy your purchases...   please review the scents for us.  Thanks.