Super Contributor

I still have not gotten thru my Arcadia box.  Love their stuff tho.

Respected Contributor

@Wildapple wrote:

Did you buy this lulu1?  Did you like it?

@Wildapple 

No, I did not buy it.  I received an email alert about the upcoming TS. 

I subscribed to their Bounty Boxes when they were on Evine and felt they were well worth the price.  I swore I would not buy another because I have a stockpile of stuff.  This new scent does interest me so I pre-ordered one for me and one for my sister.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Bounty Box

[ Edited ]

@lulu1 wrote:

$65 is the TS price.

@lulu1 

Are you sure? They generally lower prices during their shows.

I just looked on HSN again. I guess you are right it says Today's Special Pre-Sale. I did not notice that yesterday. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Am I thinking of another Beekman box....I thought the Bounty Box was $49.99 last time (not on HSN).

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

$65 is the TS price.

@lulu1 

I just looked on HSN again. I guess you are right it says Today's Special Pre-Sale. I did not notice that yesterday. Thanks.

@Nightowlz 

At Evine the Bounty Boxes (for me) were $59.78 plus $1.99 shipping.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

$65 is the TS price.

@lulu1 

@Nightowlz 

At Evine the Bounty Boxes (for me) were $59.78 plus $1.99 shipping.

@lulu1 

I thought it looked like their price has gone up. I'm sure the difference between the $59.78 & the $65 will cover all their shipping costs. I would like to try the soap but don't need the rest of it. It's not available in the 4 bar soap yet. I have plenty of unscented & ylang ylang tuberose body butter.

The pricing difference for me with tax from these prices would be $7.43 more at HSN.

Respected Contributor
Just checked notes on Morning Mist...starts with lily of the valley...which I love. I dont think I can use it on myself because drs have me on a special skincare regimen...but maybe I'll buy it for my daughters. 😃
Please pass along your reviews on the scent if anyone buys this. Mainly, I'd like to know if its well scented, and not weak. There are no reviews on hsn as of yet. Appreciate!!
Honored Contributor

This sounds nice but I don’t need anything right now. Maybe in a year...

Super Contributor

Don't like the increase in price. I'm sure that will curb sales.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought their bounty boxes at Christmas for several years.  They aren’t as good as they used to be and of course are a higher price.  Now I buy my goat milk products locally at the farmers market.  The last box I bought was 2017.