Respected Contributor

Beekman Bounty Box still not shipped

After seven days, my order stll hasn't shipped.  Smiley Sad

Called CS and asked if they had any idea what the hold up is. I was told that the bounty boxes "are shipped from multiple locations across the country and the weather is causing delays."

Super Contributor

Re: Beekman Bounty Box still not shipped

Mine got shipped on Friday. I hope to get it this week. I noticed that the tv screen said advanced order when it was a TSV.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I finally received a shipping confirmation email yesterday. Checked the tracking & it shows it should be delivered Tues. Hope you receive an email soon.

Honored Contributor

Try posting your problem on Customer Care and see if you can get a response from Q.

Respected Contributor

This is an Evine purchase @Love my grandkids

Honored Contributor

Have you contacted Evine CS?

Respected Contributor

Both of my boxes shipped today. I found it odd that even though I ordered both at the same time and they were shipped on the same day, they have different tracking numbers.  Evine usually ships everything together unless an item is on advanced order.

Valued Contributor

@Love my grandkidswrote:

Have you contacted Evine CS?

If you read her opening post she specifically mentions contacting CS and what their response was.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkidswrote:

Try posting your problem on Customer Care and see if you can get a response from Q.

Why would the Q have any response when Beekman is sold by Evine?

Respected Contributor

I hope everyone who receives their bounty box will post a review. Maybe start a new thread so it will be easier to find?

I know that in the original Beekman thread (16 pages!!) discussing the bounty box, there was one review of someone who bought just the bar soap. They said the scent of the soap was very subtle. 

I'd love to read reviews since I don't know when my box will ever be shipped out.