Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I can not stand the Beeknan Boys

WHY?

I wanna know, too! Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
Super Contributor

~~FYI~~ The Beekman Boys are a married couple.

Frequent Contributor

I purposely did not watch the show and did not  see what happened to Carolyn, but I'm sure she handled it like the professional nice person that she is.  I did not watch because the last time they were on I could not stand seeing the goats running all over the set and wondering who was going to clean up their "accidents."  Were the goats there today?  Yuck!

Super Contributor

Cannot is one word. Save the grammar no matter how ignorant your POV is. Thanks! 

Esteemed Contributor

@IntoSkincare wrote:

Cannot is one word. Save the grammar no matter how ignorant your POV is. Thanks! 

@IntoSkincare  Please check your information.

Super Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@IntoSkincare wrote:

Just did.

Esteemed Contributor

@IntoSkincare wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@IntoSkincare wrote:

Just did.

@IntoSkincare  So, now you know that cannot and can not can be used interchangeably, and the use in question was correct.

Honored Contributor

Can't is the contraction for cannot. Cannot means can't. Can not means you have the option not to do something. At the same time, outspoken grammarians are rarely popular at parties.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@OldNana80 wrote:

I purposely did not watch the show and did not  see what happened to Carolyn, but I'm sure she handled it like the professional nice person that she is.  I did not watch because the last time they were on I could not stand seeing the goats running all over the set and wondering who was going to clean up their "accidents."  Were the goats there today?  Yuck!

I think the little goats are kinda cute with their running around the set and  "Baa Baa"-ing during the shows.  But I wouldn't want to be the one who has to clean up afterwards!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Smiley LOL