Occasional Contributor

Did anyone else see Brent just drop a huge glob of body cream on top of Carolyn Gracie's head? He had been digging in the jar already, so when he turned it upside down, a huge piece was loose and fell right on her head. Kudos to Carolyn for handling it like a pro! But, I still can't stop laughing!! Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@clsilva wrote:

Did anyone else see Brent just drop a huge glob of body cream on top of Carolyn Gracie's head? He had been digging in the jar already, so when he turned it upside down, a huge piece was loose and fell right on her head. Kudos to Carolyn for handling it like a pro! But, I still can't stop laughing!! Smiley LOL

@clsilva 

I just love Carolyn.  She seems like the type person that would never make anyone feel uncomfortable regardless of the situation. 

I do remember once years and years ago when Victoria Principal was on QVC with the Principal Secret products (which I loved). She held up a jar of the facial moisturizer to show that it was whipped but no greasy and the cream just slide right out of the jar.  LOL  She forgot that the heat of the studio lights can melt anything.  Woman LOLWoman LOL      Apparently, so did the Beekman Boys.   

Honored Contributor

Did not see it since TV is not on. LOL!!! Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman Blooper

[ Edited ]

Smiley Very HappyI saw it!  Carolyn kept on presenting.  Josh was trying not to laugh as he looked over to look at Carolyn's hair.  And Brent held it in but looked like he was ready to laugh.  The camera went directly to the product.  

Occasional Contributor

@GeorgiagramaI agree, Carolyn is fantastic. If it had to happen, she is probably one of few that would take it in stride and not get upset (even after the cameras are off).

Occasional Contributor

@LattelvrI bet Brent doesn't do that again for a very long time. Or at least, he just does it to himself or Josh. Hope they all had a good laugh about it after the show. I know I did!

Honored Contributor

Carolyn is a trooper and as real as it gets!

I bet she cracked up laughing, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I don't watch QVC (or any shopping channel), but I'll be looking this video up on youtube later, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Blooper

[ Edited ]

I can not stand the Beekman Boys

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I can not stand the Beeknan Boys

WHY?